Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

medical bay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

medical bay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Xavier rolled in leaving the doors open for Caim and Rachel, the room was filled with medical equipment some move to the main bed ready for Rachel to lay on.

"Caim lay her there and i would suggest you change"he said noticing the collar around his neck with a wave of his hand it popped open and fell to a tray.
Back to top Go down
https://xigc.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Phoenix grinned evilly down at him "ow yes i know that's what you said and she fools herself to believing it" she said as a spike tore threw his trouser leg
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Caim's hands tightened into fists as he remained quiet.

He knew that Rachel wanted to be friends, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't figure out how she was able to convince herself that it wasn't going to work.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 am

Phoenix grinned down at him another spike rose slowly against his neck, then suddenly she pulled back crying out as if she was the one in pain "No!!" came Rachel s voice screaming from phoenix all the spikes disappeared "NO!! we are just friends" she screamed once more "you will not use him against me, I will not allow it" she backed off claws shot out of her hands as she stood breathing hard "Quickly while i have control, leave" she said softly to him "I don't know how much longer i can hold her back, I do have feelings for you that i can not hide but i know it can never be."slowly to her surprise she felt her control becoming stronger as if the phoenix was slipping back into that cage in her mind she came from. Rachel fell to her knees "she is gone, for now" she said looking up at Caim.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Caim sat up and looked at her. "Rachel," he said once, standing up. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going to leave when you're in trouble." He took a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 am

Rachel lowered her head "I know , I didn't want you to be hurt " she said "ow... what did she do.. my head hurts" she moved one of her hands to her head taking a deep breath in to clear it.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 am

"Well she was active for a while, so maybe that's it," Caim replied.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:48 am

Rachel nodded her head now feeling as if a jack hammer had been pounding on it "I wish this would stop" she said
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Caim lightly placed a hand on her shoulder, hoping that it would help. "It will," he said. "Don't worry about it, it will."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Rachel felt his hand on her shoulder the pain eased enough for her to stand "thanks" she said and looked around "now how in the hell did i get here" she saked
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:28 pm

"No prob and uh..." He laughed slightly. "You flew us here... in the jet." He motioned to the giant jet. "You probably... well, Pheonix would probably have flow us farther if I hadn't forced us to land."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Rachel looked at the jet "ow great, father will be mad." she said rubbing the back of her neck "Erm, you wouldn't know how to fly that thing?" she asked realising she had know idea how to.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Caim shrugged. "If I was able to land it, I could probably figure out how to fly it," he replied truthfully.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Rachel sighed "great , I don't know how she knew how to fly it because i have no clue, father was going to teach me but never got around to doing it" she moved towards he Jet and up the metal ladder "ow wow, technical stuff here" she said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Caim laughed slightly and sat down in the pilot's seat. "You'd better put the seat belt on," he said. He looked over at the buttons and stuff. Then flicked a couple switches, then paused. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary... Then pressed a button and turned the key in the ignition. The jet roared to life and Caim cringed. "Isn't there a button or something to make this thing invisible?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Rachel sat down doing up her buckle "yea around here some where " she said searching the buttons "ah , there" she said pointing to a blue one/
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm

"Thank you..." Caim pressed the button, then pushed the handle/steering wheel forward. The jet slowly rose to the sky and Caim sighed in relief. He flew the plane forwad, just fast enough that they wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Rachel closed her eyes as the jet began to move "I am not one for flying "she said gripping the seat as it moved forward
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:26 pm

"Then let's pick the speed up a bit..." The jet started to go a little faster, and Caim could just see the Institute. "Where should I land?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:02 am

Rachel felt herself being pushed back into the chair "around the back the rock face its a door just head to it and it'll open" she said closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 am

"Alright." He did as Rachel told him, and he slowed the jet down as its wheels touched the metal floor. He sighed and switched everything off, pulling the key from it's slot. "And we're back..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

rachel breathed out "thank goodness" she said prizing her fingers from the seat rests , she cuckled "I don't do well on planes , its why father never taught me to fly this thing" she said kicking the console.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

Caim sighed and nodded once, unstrapping the seatbelt. He walked towards the back and pressed the button to lower the stairs.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 am

un doing her buckle she moved to the steps quickly heading abck down once back in the hanger she looked at her hands , they shook " tell me one thing why dose she keep atacking you?" she asked Caim "I don't understand, we're just freinds, dosen't she see that. "
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:17 am

Caim walked into the hanger after her, and found the buton to make the stairs go back up. He shrugged and shoved his hands into his back pockets. "No clue."

(I wont be back until end of august. so ill see you then)
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:50 am

Rachel sighed as she watched the stairs go back up suddenly she felt as if some on e stood right behind her and she turned around to see , nobody "that as strange"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

medical bay
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: X-men under ground complex :: lift to underground complex-
Jump to: