Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

medical bay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

medical bay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Xavier rolled in leaving the doors open for Caim and Rachel, the room was filled with medical equipment some move to the main bed ready for Rachel to lay on.

"Caim lay her there and i would suggest you change"he said noticing the collar around his neck with a wave of his hand it popped open and fell to a tray.
Back to top Go down
https://xigc.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Caim growled under his breath and the tiger appeared. He pushed Pheonix off of him and the tiger held her on the ground. Caim was able to slowly regain control and managed to land the jet on the expanse of grassy feild.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Rachel used her force field to throw the tiger away standing she moved angry at Caim reaching out her hand "how dare you spoil my fun" she said "I now have complete control and no have to take care of a insignifagant creature like you"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Caim used one hand to jump over the back of the chair and he backed away from Pheonix. "Insignifigant?" he asked, smiling slightly. He pushed open the door of the jet and jumped out, laughing. He landed on the grass and spun around to face the doorway. "We'll fight if need be. But we'll fight out here."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 pm

"AWW what's the matter can't handle a real woman in an enclosed space " she said spitefully as she grinned , jumping she twisted in the air landing to face him still with a grin on her face "seems Rachel neglected to tell you some things about herself, besides i thought thats what you wanted for her to be more, what's the word, independent of her daddy"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:10 pm

"I did," Caim said. "But I meant her. Not you. And I already knew about you, and of course she didn't tell me some things. Everyone has their secrets." He smirked slightly. "And no, I'm not afraid to fight you in an enclosed space. I'm just trying to limit the damage that you're most likely going to cause."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Phoenix moved circling Caim "aww do i detect a hint of pity" she said "or is that fear i sense from you" she continued to circle him "ow don't worry my powers a limited at hers at the moment, so the damage will be contained only to you " she created a pillar of earth throwing it at him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Caim sidestepped the pillar of earth quickly. "No fear," he said simply. "No fear at all. And pity for what?" The ground shook as an earthquake rocked the one piece of earth that they were on.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 am

Phoenix grinned "pity for the girl Rachel and her weak ways" she said grinning making two metal poles levitate and shoot towards him "you wanted her to have fun be herself , you said don't follow his orders brake free, she couldn't but i did" she moved around him to stand behind him "and i intend to enjoy it, and you".
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 am

Caim laughed sourly. "That's the problem-" He paused and ducked to dodge one of the poles and moved to dodge the other one. "-I never specify who I'm talk to. And you're going to have to try harder to hit me."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:52 am

Phoenix laughed hard " am i ?" she said " I thought i had you right where i wanted you" two pipes exploded form the ground wrapping tight around him as she made them squeeze tight .
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 am

Caim growled and summoned his strongest creatures. The minute they left him, they expanded the pipe, which broke. Caim took a step forward, smiling, as the animals disappeared. "This is going to be interesting," Caim said.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:55 am

pheonix grinned as her hair rose behind her "yes very" she said herb hands moving to her side, flames burst forth and engulphed her as she rose into the airbut ehn suddenly she dropped curing to the ground "No!!" came Rachels voice her head turning to face Caim her eyes blue as the sky, slowly she stood up only to fall back down to her knees weak "she will not use me again" she aid softly
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 am

(wow...)

Caim stood there for a moment? "Rachel?" he asked, running up to her. "Are you alright? Like, seriously. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 am

Rachel looked up at him "For now, but i don't know.... how long... i can keep her back" she said looking up at him her eyes flashing from blue to red "its difficult , she's strong " Rachel reached out grabbing his coat and feeling the voices drift away into the back of her mind , smiling she looked up at him "you still have it"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 am

Caim laughed. "I don't know how I got it, and now that I have it, I doubt it'll leave."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 am

Rachel chuckled but then gave a groan looking away her hand tightened on his coat , turning back her eyes now red she pushed him onto his back her hands pressing hard on his shoulders "you will suffer and she will see it threw her own eyes" came phoenix 's voice
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:25 am

Caim sighed as he looked up at Pheonix. "Interesting, interesting," he said in a bored tone. "But here's the thing: you've said it too many times for it to have any effect."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 am

pheonix smiled grinning evilly at him concentrating all her energy threw her hands she sent a shock of electricity threw him.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:32 am

Caim clentched his teeth together. Damn that hurt. He hissed through his teeth, wanting to fight back. But he had to remind himself that this was Rachel, and that made his head clear somewhat.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 am

The phoenix laughed at seeing the pain she inflicted on him and increased the jolt that she sent threw him "Ah this is so much more fun , seeing you writhe in agony" she hissed at him her fingers tightened around his arms making her nails dig into the flesh under his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:05 am

Caim growled, as it was his only outlet. However much he wanted to fight back, he kept reminding himself who this was.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 am

Phoenix looked down at him puzzled why he would not fight back as she looked down at him then a smile crossed her face "haha you like her , this body , Rachel, that's it , you don't want hurt her" she leaned closer to him "I found your weakness" she said millimetres from his face then she grinned again "and i feel you are hours " still pinning him she kissed him feeling the anger that rose from Rachel deep inside her, pulling back she laughed wildly
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:27 am

No reaction what-so-ever. "She's a friend, nothing more," he said in a blank tone. "But you're right, I don't want to hurt her."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Phoenix tightened her grip "that's not what i sense from her, but never mind her " she caused spikes to shoot up from the ground piercing closer and closer to him she laughed as one burst threw his coat
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Caim cringed slightly. "She likes me, but I've told her that we're just friends," he said through clentched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: medical bay   medical bay - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

medical bay
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: X-men under ground complex :: lift to underground complex-
Jump to: