Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

(Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

(Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! Empty
PostSubject: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 am

Magneto Was floating High above A 37 Story High Skyscraper. He Could See Everything And Everyone. He was In A red Armour With Sleeves, He Had Some Red Trousers And His Red Cape was floating backwards Fiercly with The Force of the wind . His Yellow Eyes Could Be Seen AS He wore His Helmet Which Hid Most Of His hair.

He Held His Hands Out grinning. He moved his Hands up slowly and soon around 7 Cars still with People inside them Rose Up In The air. They Floated beside Magneto, Him Still Controlling Them. The People Inside were terrified of what could happen.

" My Fellow Mutants! Join Me And Help Me Make the Earth A Place Where We Can Wonder Around Freely! A Place where We Are Not Hunted down! Where We Can Control The Humans Instead of The other Way Round! Help Me Create The Golden Age! "

He Shouted out. His Voice Echoed Through The whole City And was Heard. His First Goal Was Achieved, They Were Already after him. He Dropped The Cars Slowly And Looked At The Officers. They Were all Armed and were trained to Capture Mutants But They would have never dealt with someone as powerful as 'The Master Of Magnetism'. Vans And Cars were at the ready Rushing in at the most unexcpected Times. More Officers Came Out All Armed to catch Magneto.

" Foolish Humans! You Come Attack The Master Of Magnetism With Metal Weapons?! Mutants Join The Brotherhood And Help Me Get Rid Of these Foolish Humans! "

He Said AS He Raised His Arms up At A High Speed. The Weapons and cars All Flew up into the sky. Some of The Officers Moved Back In shock, Some Ran away But Some Stood There confidently. He Then Sent His Hands Back down at a Great speed Sending Down The Vans And weapons down. They Crashed onto The Ground and Caused Flying Debree And Smoke, Could Anyone Stop This Mutant?
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Natalie had been walking through the city when a car next to her rose off the road. She looked up to see the armour clad mutant. He recognised that man as Magneto. She smiled. He was the leader of the Brotherhood, the group of mutants that wanted to do something about the Registration and the government. He was the leader of the group that she wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 am

( I Have No Idea How I Wrote that Much Most of the time i cant even write 1 line o.o )

Magneto Stared At The Smoke Which Started to Fade away. A Crater Was in its place with Destroyed Cars In the Middle. Magneto Clenched His Fists And the Cars Started to Become A Balls as they Started to Comacted together. He Sent them in the air and let go of them waiting for something to happen, And Something Did Happen And Purple Beaming Light Headed for the 1 Giant Compacted Ball. It Went over NAtalies Shoulder And the person who had Threw it. The Beam of light had something inside it. An Ace of Hearts And the light was Kinetic Energy. It Hit the Ball And....

"Boom"

The Voice said and When It Did So The Ball Exploded and the debri Flew Past Them. The Man That Was Behind Natalie Was Average And Had a brown Leather Jacket with a purple top Inside. The Top Was also armoured And he had Some brown Trousers... The Man Who Was there Was Gambit...
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:08 am

Saku stood below Magneto with no clear expression then when he saw the ball of cars blow up he clapped. "That was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 am

Rachel hid behind a wall watching she had tried to enter his mind but had failed now she tried to think what to do she was all alone , "you will never get away with this" she said moving into the street "gambit you are a trickster, i thought you were my friend , i guess I'm not a good judge of character after all " she made her self rise into the air her hair flowing behind her as she used the dark pheonix power fighting to keep the phoenix herself from rising inside her
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Natalie spotted Rachel from the Institute out of the corner of her eye. "Crap," she muttered. "She's going to ruin everything." Then she thought, maybe a diversion would help? And it would get her own point across as well.

With a smile, Natalie leaped on top of a car, shifting mid-jump. In her tiger form, she landed on the car. Growling in laughter, she watched as the people inside ran screaming from the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 am

Saku ran up to the tiger. "Hi, nice tiger!" he grinned, extending his hand to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 am

Natalie spun around and glared at the boy. She growled, trying to scare him off. This wasn't the place for little boys to be running around.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:34 am

Saku tilted his head, giggling. "You sound funny!" he shouted, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Natalie narrowed her eyes. What the hell was the kid doing? Was he trying to get himself killed? He's a sorry excuse for a mutant, she thought. She growled once more, loudered then before, then turned and bounded into the street.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Saku smiled, as he started playing around with water that seemed to appear in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!   (Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age! Empty

Back to top Go down

(Open) Join Me My Fellow Mutants To Create The Golden Age!
Page 1 of 1