Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:00 am

Gambit was wearing his normal clothes but he had an X-men Badge on his coat. He Walked out onto the courtyard get used to the SUrroundings again . " Great To be back in the Insitute"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:39 am

Caim had been sitting outside in one of the trees, sketching, when he saw someone walk out of the Institute. Who the heck was he? Caim spotted the X-Men badge and shrugged. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

Gambit took A Deck Of Cards And Started shuffling them Like a proffesional.. The Cards all swapped places. Gambit Noticed someone Sketching something. He Turned around and Looked At The person there.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:31 am

rachel looked out the window of the school pushing ope a door she walked out into the coartyard "I see you two have met" she said
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:34 am

" No Not Really My Lady" He Said With His French Accent. He was still shuffling His Cards. It looked like he they werent changing places but they were.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:38 am

"well he is caim and Im rachel jane xavier , charles xaviers daughter" she said with a warm smile, glancing at caim her smile never fading as she turned back to the man "and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:40 am

" I Am Remy LeBeau. Or As Many Call Me, Gambit" He Said He Was still shuffling his deck and after having so he placed it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:45 am

Rachel noded "well i guess i should say welcome" she said watching him put his cards away " I have heard father talk of you, but he also says you and logan don't get alon ether"
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:48 am

"Yes I Do Not like to Be Around Dogs Of Any Kind. I Am A more sophisticated person" HE Replied looking at her
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:53 am

Rachel chuckled at his words "I make a note to put you next to my room since it is the only empty room and away from Logan" she said she still chuckled
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

" That Will Be An Honour " He Said Grabbing her hand and kissing the top of it. " Being next to someone as Magnifique As You is a great hounour"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:58 am

rachels cheek flushed "you flater me young sir" she said playfuly her face lit with a grin "if only logan was here, ow no rather glad he's not"
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:01 am

" I Flater You? I Have Heardd that many times. Sometimes i Lie But Right now i am only saying What i am Seeing" He Said Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:03 am

"I see you have met my daughter gambit" Charles says rolling out into the courtyard he nods to caim who he sees sat quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://xigc.forumotion.net
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:05 am

" Ahh Charles. Its nice too see you" He Said In HIs French Accent looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:09 am

"reme , what brings you back?"he asked "If i didn't know" he glanced at Rachel then looked back at Reme
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:11 am

" You Know why i am Here Xavier. I Am Here to make up for the mistakes i have made previously. And Too teach." HE Said
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:15 am

Rachel smiled behind her father as she looked at gambit.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:17 am

" So Are You busy Rachel. We Can Go To the Beach if you want." He said
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:22 am

"I am afraid my daughter has too much work for that " Xavier said turning to see Rachel with a smile "I will speak to you again , Reme" he rolled back inside "Rachel you have duty's, show reme to his room "
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:24 am

" I Will Help Her with her work. I Have nothing better to do" He Said smiling. He Looked at rachel again.
Back to top Go down
Xavier
Admin
Admin
Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:30 am

((ooc: Posted on behalf of Rachel))

Rachel nodded motioning for him to stay put while Xavier disappeared inside "I am sorry about that , sometimes i think he thinks of me as a child"she smiled again "The beach sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:32 am

"Then To The Beach We Will Go Ma Magnifique Madamoiselle" He Said. HE Saw Xavier go inside but kept his eyes put on rachel
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Caim smirked at Gambitt. Wow. He actually had the odasity to do that in front of the Professor.

(uh...Rachel? You were Xavier...)
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:08 am

Rachel glanced at Caim hoping he would now do something seeing Gambit was , as she knew going to make a play for her , but deep inside wether she knew it or not she liked Caim more than just friends.

((OOC: yea just ignore it i can't change it now))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next