Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Hope No One's Listening.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Caim sat backstage, behind the stage, with all the lights off. He leaned his head back against the wall as he strummed the strings on his guitar.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Josh rolled his eyes. "Your not very trusting...I'm not lying, why would you think it'd be anything more than that?" he creased his mouth. He wondered if this person was ready to attack, but he thought the guy might be bluffing about knowing it was a lie. He would just stick to his story until the guy either believed it or gave up.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Caim didnt speak. He could feel his hand twiching and bit and he shoved both his hands in his pockets. This guy was really starting to piss him off. "Because Rachel knows that I dont like the public eye, she wouldn't just talk about me because someone asked. And no, I'm not very trusting. Why should I be? And maybe you're not lying, but you're not telling me everything."
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 pm

"Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I'm sure you'll find out soon enough, just not by me." he smirked, and turned to the door.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 am

Caim growled and his wolf appeared. It lept at the door, slamming it closed, before turning to Josh. Caim looked at the wolf for a moment and it sat down. "I hate when people do this to me. Why don't you just tell me?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Josh sighed, he didn't care about the wolf. "I won't tell you, because I don't have to." he murmured, slamming the door open once again as he walked through it.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:04 am

Caim walked out after him. "You know what," he said, smirking. "I think I know why you won't tell me. It's because you're afraid of my reaction. I bet that's why."
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 am

Josh kept walking, as he shrugged. "Not necessarily."
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Caim had absolutly nothing to do, so he just followed the guy. He wondered how long it would take to piss the guy off. Maybe the guy would go beserk and fight... A fight would be nice right now, since this school was always so damn calm.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Josh turned around to face the guy. "Why the hell are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:25 pm

"Because I have nothing else to do," Caim replied, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Josh nodded. "I see, well you should find something to do." he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:38 pm

"There's nothing to do around here. I hate being around people, so being around people is out. I have no idea where Rachel is so I can't go talk with her, and I'm not the person to just go do that..." He trailed off before talking again. "And I'm not in the mood for training so that's out as well."
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Josh sighed, turning around. "Just...go away, before I get pissed."
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Caim smirked. "So?" he asked. "Maybe I'm trying to piss you off."
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:21 pm

"You don't want to piss me off..." he chuckled, turning around. "So fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Caim laughed coldly. "I could probably take you. I took on two guys twice your size in about five seconds flat."
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Josh chuckled even more. "I'm stronger and faster than both of those guys..." he turned around. "But if you want to fight, then fine. I'll tell you the truth about why Rachel was talking about you." he smiled, stepping forward. "But only if you put up a good fight." 8 large 5 foot long blades extended from his front and back. As smaller 1 foot blades extended from his arms.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm

"Sure, why not. I've been itching to fight." Caim smiled as a wolf, tiger, polar bear, and ball of fire leap off his skin. "Let me tell you this: I fight to the end. I don't give in or give up. You'd better not either."
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:29 pm

"Wouldn't dare." he smiled, standing where he was and extending his hand as blands shot from it at bullet speed. He fires 5 knives at incredible speed at all of the things that had leapt off of him.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 am

Caim raised his hand and uttered a silent command. All the creatures moved except for the fire. As the metal passing through it the metal softened and became liquid on the ground. "Interesting." Both tiger and wolf charged, the wolf knocking the guy's legs out from under him and the tiger jumping on his upper chest; pinning him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 am

Josh chuckled as blades shot from his legs chest, firing at the animals as soon as they pounced. They would have no time to change directions and the blades would impale them.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Just before they landed, the creatures disappeared. "You won't catch them that easily," Caim said. He stood there, staring at the guy. This guy was a close fight, and Caim was a long range fighter. That would be fine, despite the differences. Caim would have to think about how to land a hit on him, and the guy would have to think about how to land a hit on him. Caim drummed his fingers on his arms as his eagle rose to the ceiling, as well as the swarm of pepsis wasps.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Josh sighed, there was one way he could get past them and hopefully hit his target. His spine came out of his back, made of complete steel. It then wrapped around him forming a complete cocoon of steel with no openings. He prepared himself as spikes formed on every inch on the outside of the cocoon. He placed his hand on the front as they fired in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Caim moved out of the way of all but two. One pierced his shoulder and the other caught his foot, pinning it to the floor. He laughed demonicly. "Nice trick!" he said. He smiled as the ground started to shake(earthquake). "And thanks." The eagle flew at the guy, obscuring his vison, while the pepsis wasps stung at any place they could reach.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 pm

((I still have the cocoon around me...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope No One's Listening.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Grand Hall :: The Stage-
Jump to: