Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Hope No One's Listening.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Caim sat backstage, behind the stage, with all the lights off. He leaned his head back against the wall as he strummed the strings on his guitar.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 pm

(they're attempting...and they're waiting. you can't stay in the cocoon forever dude. and the eagle...well...he's waiting as well Razz )
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Josh thought about what he could do until an idea popped into his mind. Tiny blades that were not visible to the human eye came out of the cocoon firing at the eagle and at Caim.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 pm

The eagle disappeared and Caim growled. This was annoying him more then it should have. Then he smiled grimly. "You're better then I expected. And how old are you? 12? Nice job brat," he said. The guy had to come out of his cocoon sooner or later, and when he did...well Caim was ready.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Josh sighed, trying to ignore the remark. This guy was putting up a good fight. He grinned as blades stuck out from the bottom of his cocoon, into the ground as they rotated at extremely fast speeds until the cocoon was underground.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Caim groaned in annoyance. "You've got to be kidding me!" He looked around, trying to figure out somehow to get off the ground. He looked up at the rafters and smiled. The polar bear appeared and Caim climbed on its back. The polar bear stood up and Caim was able to jump and climb on top of the rafter. He heard it creek a little, but dismissed the thought. The polar bear disappeared and Caim waited.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:17 pm

The cocoon dug through the ground, and Josh thought about the massive damage they were doing. He shot up out of the ground as the cocoon subsided back to his spine, and it went back into his back. "Let's just call it a draw..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 am

Caim blinked, staring down at the guy. Then he smirked. "You wish." The tiger, wolf, and bear all pounced as one, landing on the guy and pushing him the floor. The fire appeared and danced dangerously close to the guy's face. "I'm not fully done."
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 am

"Hey!" I shout as i enter the room to see Caim with some new guy pinned to the floor "I don't want to ask what's happened in here but both of you will answer to chuck got that, now clean this up of i'll end the fight in the danger room , got that" i growl at both boys
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am

((That's god-modding >.<))
Josh easily dodges to the side as the animals miss. "You'll never wi..." he tried to say, but Logan got there.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:11 pm

(its not godmodding. he has ever right to come and interveen)

Caim looked up at Wolverine and the creatures disappeared. He stood up straighter and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:37 pm

i look at both boys my arms folding across my chest "teacher says NOW!!" the last word i growl moving the unlit cigar in my mouth "what ever your differences, this is not the time nor the place , this is the school you wanna rumble take it to the danger room where you can't brake things and Rachel won't have to replace" i motion to the floor and broken things around "now ya wanna or not" i ask
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Caim shrugged and walked off back towards the side door that lead to the stage. He needed to grab his shirt and sweater and then he'd probably head back to his room. He stopped and glanced over his shoulder. "I win," he called, then he disappeared through the door.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Josh chuckled, obviously Caim had not won. Plus, he had been idiotic enough to forget their wager, so Josh was home free. He walked off, ignoring the destruction they had caused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope No One's Listening.   Hope No One's Listening. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope No One's Listening.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Grand Hall :: The Stage-
Jump to: