Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Finally some quiet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Finally some quiet - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat down on the old wooden boards that made up the woodsman's cottage she had brought Caim to the one place she felt safe her own secret hide away. As she sat her thoughts drifted to the silence she now had from the touch on her shoulder back in her room.
"you don't think about much do you?" she said softly s she looked out over the lake.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Rachel stood looking at him and nodded "yeah" was all she said her mind still reeling from what she had discovered , she looked at her hands clenching her fists the claws shot out and she winced
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Caim looked at the claws. He knew that he wanted to say something but he couldn't remember what it was... "Does it hurt that much?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Rachel nodded and gritted her teeth as they slid back in"a lot"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Caim looked around the forest that stretched beyond them, looking for something. "There should be something..." he muttered. Then he started to walk around, pushing bushes and ferns to the side, only to let them fold back into place as he walked to another patch.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 am

Rachel stood the best she could as she watched him look for something , the pain slowly subsiding but not quick enough for her as she tucked them under her arms hoping the warmth would help.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 am

Caim picked a plant up off the ground and scrutinized it. He walked back over to Rachel. "If you rub this where the claws come out, it should help," he said, holding out the little leaf.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 am

taking the plant she rubbed it in the sore spots after second the pain subsided "how did you know that would work" she asked
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Caim shrugged one shoulder. "I know things," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:38 pm

rachel smiled "I'm glad this time you know" she said as she cried on rubbing the plant on her knuckles
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Caim slightly slightly. "I'm glad I know too. Seeing you in pain just..." He shivered slightly. "It unnerves me."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Rachel moved to him placing her hand on his shoulder then moving to hold him "Its ok" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Caim laughed. It was such a turn around. Usually it was him who was comforting her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Rachel smiled seeing him laugh "strange this, right, me comforting you " she said "ushualy its you with me " she smiled leaving her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Caim smiled and noddded. "Yeah," he replied.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:05 am

Rachel sighed she now felt he sting from between her fingers linger like a bad memory but she was happy to have that , a reminder that she was still not sure of who she was.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 am

"You ok?" Caim asked after a moment. His voice was soft and his smile wary.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am

rachel looked at him "I guess , for now" she said flexing her fingers as she sighed
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 pm

"Alright..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:43 pm

rachel looked at him "guess we should get comftable for the night" she said moving slowly to the cottage once more.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 am

Caim nodded once and followed her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm

sitting down inside Rachel looked threw the hole and smiled as she remembered how young she was when she fell threw the roof , but also how strange it was Logan came to her help and not Xavier but then the second memories too over and she saw Logan again this time fighting as he carried her threw the corridors of the holding centre, she shook as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:07 am

Caim went over and sat across from her. He looked up towards the hole to see if there was anything special that Rachel was looking at. Nothing...
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:26 am

Rachel pulled herself from her thoughts and looked at him "Its confusing ,having two thoughts" she said softly "As i think one thing, something else seems to go over it. " she looked at him "but one thing is allways there, Logan, he's in all of them?" she sounded confused
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

Caim raised an eyebrow. "Wonder why?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 am

rachel looked at him "I'm asking the same question" she said "in the holding cells when i was young , he came for me , when i fell out the tree and threw the roof he came and took me back to the school" she drew her legs up resting her ehad on them "its almost as if he's protecting me for some reason"

Last edited by rachel jane Xavier on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally some quiet
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next