Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Share | 

Finally some quiet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat down on the old wooden boards that made up the woodsman's cottage she had brought Caim to the one place she felt safe her own secret hide away. As she sat her thoughts drifted to the silence she now had from the touch on her shoulder back in her room.
"you don't think about much do you?" she said softly s she looked out over the lake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 27, 2009 6:03 pm

"I got into a fight," he said simply. "This guy just came at me swinging a baseball bat. Him and his buddy. His buddy was holding me from behind. I hadn't been in a fight like this before and I was caught off guard. The guys had ripped my sweater off; turns out they wanted to fight cause they thought my tatoos made me tough. They got a couple swings and I was half concious before I even thought about fighting back. Then a red thing appeared and burnt the guy holding me. Then he surrounded the guy with the baseball bat. I looked down and vaguly saw that the fire tatoo was gone..." He paused to breath, he hadn't talked so much since before the fight he was talking about. "They screamed and called me an abnomality and a freak and a mutant and said they'd send the cops on me. I didn't know what to do so I ran. Running half-concious isn't the easiest and I fell into a nearby ravine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Thu May 28, 2009 12:13 am

Rachel stood listening when he said the names he had been called it sounds al too familiar, it was what the guards in the detenshion centre had called her mother after they had brought them.
"I know how you feel , its not nice to think your a... freak "she said she shivered at the use of the word .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Fri May 29, 2009 6:10 am

Caim sighed and looked up at the sky. "'The only thing people here have in common besides being a freak is hope...hope that one day they will be counted as equals and accepted on one level or another.' I came up with that when I first came here. I believed what everyone told me...that I was a freak and didn't deserve to live..." He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Fri May 29, 2009 6:58 am

Rachel looked at him "and now, do you still think the same?" she asked as she leaned against the frame facing him "I don't see you as anything but Caim" she said "a kind quiet ... charming young man" she blushed as she said the last word " who I'm happy to have as a..." she sighed before finishing ... friend"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat May 30, 2009 8:18 am

Caim shrugged and looked over at her. "I'm not really sure... I guess not a freak anymore but..." He looked at the ground. "I don't know. I'm just confused I guess..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sun May 31, 2009 8:41 am

Rachel looked at him "your Caim , your being you" she said " a friend" she added "I guess its strange for you because you never had these feeling before , you never had any one who had been in the same situation" then it was her turn to look down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sun May 31, 2009 11:03 am

Caim looked up at her, his face not blank yet no really smile was visible. You could tell that he was somewhat happy though. "Guess that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:27 am

Rachel looked at him and nodded "it dose" she said softly with a sigh, it was not what she really wanted to say but it was what her head told her to say, she wanted to tell him he meant much more to her than just a friend, but she couldn't she felt it was not what he wanted so for him to be happy she locked her heart away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Caim stretched his arms above his head and sighed, closing his eyes briefly. "So, you're not coming back to the Institute?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Rachel shook her head " nothing there for me" she said "Father keeps me on a short leash always knowing where i am who I'm with, I need peace" she said "I need to think clearly"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:12 am

Caim looked out toward the forest. He didn't nessesarily want to leave her out here by herself but it was getting darker and the Professor would be looking for them shortly. He tapped his fingers against the wood wall and then looked at Rachel. "I'm not leaving you out here. I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Rachel moved inside and sat down "no you'd better get back, my father locks the doors in about half an hour " she said hugging her knees as she looked up at him "if you stay you'll be locked out till tomorrow".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Caim nodded. "Exactly. But who says I'm going back?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:13 am

Rachel looked up at him "I hope you don't mean that" she said "just because i don't want to stay doesn't mean you have to go too" she shifted as she sat trying to get comftable for the night , she shivered as she sat she didn't know if it was from the cold or the thought she now had running threw her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:00 am

"I've been thinking of running away for a couple weeks now, and now you've given me a perfect opprotunity." He smiled grimly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:20 am

Rachel looked up at him her face solum "ow" was all said she turned away from him and sighed "the school that bad" she said softlybefore laying her head on her knees "I run it that bad do i" she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Caim looked shocked as he moved over and wrapped and arm around her. He held her close. "No, no," he said. "That was stupid of me to say. No. You don't run it badly, I just don't feel right there. You didn't do anything. Please Rachel, you have to trust me on this. You didn't do anything. The school is perfect, the only one of it's kind in its legue. I just-" He paused. "-I just don't feel right there, alright? You didn't do anything wrong. It's all me."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:41 am

Rachel moved and held him close to her "don't go, please don't" she said sounding like a small lost child "I don't know what i'd do if you left" her arms holding him tight as her tears flowed "your the only one who understands me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 am

"I'm not leaving," he said. "I was actually rethinking it, because I knew you'd want me to stay. But now that you're not going back, there's no reason more me too either."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:31 am

Rachel sat back from him her face still streaked with her tears "I don't know " she said "I want to do my own thing but fathers done so much for me " she said "I don't want to stay coz then it would mean giving into him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Caim laughed coldly. "Staying would be giving in?" He looked at him. "No. Doing everything he tells you without a second glance and not doing anything whatsoever is giving in. Staying is what you want to do, so it's your choise. Running away-" He paused. "-that's actually giving in."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:25 pm

Rachel looked at him it made no sense what he had said but then it made perfect sense " but how would me staying prove i can be who i am" she said "it just proves his control is absolute"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:48 pm

"But you leaving is giving in, because you're leaving because of him," Caim explained. "I don't know how else to explain it..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 am

Rachel looked at him she had nothing to say he was right she had to go back and prove to her father she was strong , she sighed then gave a small smile "your right , to prove to him i am stronger is to stay but do what i want and not what he wants for the school" she sat back closing her eyes for a moment her head clearing of all thoughts except her own looking at him she spoke again "will you say here, with me tonight, as friends nothing more" she asked "I will go back but only if you will"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Caim smiled crookedly. "Of course, I wasn't planing on leaving you here alone. And I will come back, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   

Back to top Go down

Finally some quiet
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Red wood forest :: Old woodsman's cottage-
Jump to: