Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Share | 

Finally some quiet

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

Rachel sat down on the old wooden boards that made up the woodsman's cottage she had brought Caim to the one place she felt safe her own secret hide away. As she sat her thoughts drifted to the silence she now had from the touch on her shoulder back in her room.
"you don't think about much do you?" she said softly s she looked out over the lake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 am

Caim sat in a corner of the cabin, not claring for sunlight much. He shrugged to answer her question. "No," he replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 6:15 am

Rachel looked at him in the corner "why do you hide?" she asked but deep down she knew it was the same as her own question "why did she hide herself, because it was safer to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 6:17 am

"I'm not hiding," he said plainly. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the wall. "I just don't like sun."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 6:22 am

Rachel moved inside the cottage sitting far enough away so not to make him uncomftable "you hide , you stay in the shadows because you don't like the sun or what the sun shows you"she said softly "I fear dying alone" she looked at him as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 6:30 am

He didn't respond to her question. How was it that she knew things about him that he didn't want to believe himself? "You won't die alone," he said, eyes still closed. "You'll find someone."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 6:36 am

Rachel laughed laying don on the wooden floor "yeah, like you'll come out into the sun" she said "I have a past that even i don't know fathers had to hide it coz he says if i knew ..." she looked at him "lets just say it would be bad"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Wed May 06, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hmmm..." He let his 'hmm' trail off into silence. A breeze blew into the cabin from the forest. "Maybe you'll find your past some day...Good or not it would be good to know..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Thu May 07, 2009 6:36 am

Rachel looked at him she felt the air blew in the cabin closing her eyes she sighed "change is in the wind" she said softly as she looked out the open doorway "hope its not for the worst" her thoughts drifted off as she gazed at the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Rachel was right...things were changing. Mostly for the worse, he thought. He wasn't going to sign up for that damn regestration. No way in hell.

"Rachel?" he asked. "What do you think is going to happen..." He let his voice trail off, not sure if he really should ask her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 am

Rachel sighed "same as last time" she said her eyes never leaving the doorway "sentinels , death destruction" she said her voice monotone then as if returning from a bad day dream she shivered and looked at him "I'm sorry sometimes i get this way"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 am

Caim shrugged. "I dont mind." Silence once again entered the cabin. Caim had another question but he wasn't going to ask, not now of all times.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat May 09, 2009 1:22 am

Rachel sat taking in the last of the sun as it sank behind the trees "sometimes i wish these days would never end " she said she sighed "I can sense you have another question " she turned where she sat and looked at him "its ok if you want to ask"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat May 09, 2009 8:51 am

Caim tapped his foot twice before opening his eyes and looking at her. "Do they kill everyone who doesn't register?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat May 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Rachel turned to face him her face serious as thunder her eyes showing fear and sorrow mixed "do you want to know the answer to that question?" she asked crawling on her hands and knees to face him her eyes locked with his as if he had asked a very personal question."do you want to know what else happens to those who don't register" her voice trembled slightly as she spoke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Caim heard her voice tremble and he shook his head. "Never mind. This is why I didn't want to ask. Don't do this to yourself." He knew the closing his eyes or looking away would be the best bet right now, but her gaze kept his locked.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sun May 10, 2009 5:44 am

Slowly Rachel reached out placing her hands carefully on his cheeks , images flowed into his mind of torture and tests cold cells and test tubes "these are the night mares that plague my sleep, this is what happens to those they don't kill" she said softly closing her eyes she showed him herself laid on a cold steel table, men in white stooping over her cutting her while all the time she screamed, she was still only a child but the showed no mercy .

Suddenly she slowly moved forward something pulling her to him her hands still on his cheeks then as if an unknown instinct took over she kissed him but as suddenly as it came it left and she pulled back from him shocked at what she had done, quickly she backed off breathless and shaking.

"I...I'm sorry, I'm sorry " was all she could say as she sat huddled in a corner her eyes looking at the floor but not seeing it as she withdrew into her own mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Sun May 10, 2009 10:56 am

Caim blinked and shook his head, staring at the floor, wide eyed. He had no clue what had just happened. She just... He stood up and stepped out of the cabin into the cool air. Despite his sweater he shivered and looked up at the clear sky. That was...unexpected. Seriously, he thought. Both...it's all... He shook his head again, trying to get his thoughts into order, although it rarely happened.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Mon May 11, 2009 2:30 am

Rachel had turned her back to the door she heard him walk out side and pulled her self to her feet her head now pounding from the voices she heard she tried to shut them out, but nothing she did worked, one voice stood out louder than the rest it kept saying one thing "run , run and keep running" this was what she was planning she knew once if it got back to Xavier what she had done he wouldn't be pleased slowly she moved to the door being careful not to move any of the now squeaky floor boards but just as she stepped out one squeaked she froze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Mon May 11, 2009 6:01 am

Caim heard the floorboards creek inside the cabin, and something told him that Rachel was leaving. He was almost sure that he knew why. A part of him wanted to tell her to stay, that what she did meant nothing. But old habits die hard, and he didn't say anything, just stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 am

Rachel looked at him she reached out her hand to touch him but stopped her self "no its not right" she thought but a second voice spoke deep from inside her"yes it is you know you want to , take him, you know you could make him do your bidding" it said with a laugh, Rachel shakily pulled her hand back "NO I WON'T DO IT!!!!!" she shouted holding her head she ran across to the lake shore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Mon May 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Caim turned around and watched as Rachel raced down towards the lake. What the heck was she doing? He took a step forward, a little curious on what was wrong. But then he thought that maybe she wanted to be alone...
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue May 12, 2009 6:24 am

Rachel stopped sinking to her knees "I won't let you hurt him" she said her anger in her voice "Haha what can you do" came the other voice Rachel looked out at the lake standing she moved to its edge she felt her self being held back as she slowly she moved into the water deeper and deep er "I can kill myself then you won't have anything" she said glancing back at Caim still by the hut her heart hoping he would understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue May 12, 2009 6:26 am

Caim narrowed his eyes and he watched Rachel go deeper and deeper into the water. What was she doing? He started to walk towards the lake but then broke into a run. "Hey!" he shouted. He reached the shore. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 am

Rachel looked back at him "I must stop her" she shouted back to him soon the water was to her chest tears now ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   

Back to top Go down

Finally some quiet
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next