Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Oh God, What Have I Done!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Oh God, What Have I Done!? Empty
PostSubject: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Caim stepped over a fallen tree but then promptly tripped over another. He groaned and pushed himself onto his back. This wasn't good. What had he done!? How could be have let himself get out of control like that?!

But what could he do now? What was done was done. He couldn't go back to the Academy, he couldn't. But what other choice was there-

There was only one. He pushed himself onto his elbows. He had to go to the Senator, the one who put up the registration posters, and ask them to lock him up. Then he couldn't hurt anyone...
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 am

Jane drove to the old woods man cottage it was her place to think and plan her next move as she pulled up she glanced across at a movement not far from her , slipping out her gun she held it tight and pulled back the hammer not that it would be much good if it was one of those mutants.

"who's there, show yourself or i'll be forced to open fire" she said and fired a warning shot into the air
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Caim looked over and saw a road in the near-distance. Then he saw the figure and the glint of a gun in their hands. He cursed quietly and slowly stood up. What the hell should he do? Run and risk being shot or show himself. He almost laughed outloud. He wasn't about to damn show himself.

He turned in the opposite direction and began to sprint as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 am

Grinning Jane fired a shot in the direction the sound had come from, certain she had scared off who or what ever it was she walked towards the boat house.
"humm didn't expect you to be here?" she said to a figure in an army uniform "Father" she slipped the gun into her holster as he turned to face her.
"Jane hows the registration coming?" he said the moon light glinting off the lake showed his features this man was , William striker
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Caim lay on his stomach behind a fallen tree and refused to move. The shot hadn't scared him but he hadn't been watching where he was going and had tripped over a tree; again. He grummbled and was about to get up when he looked over and saw two figures not far away. He cursed quietly and stayed where he was. He saw the man's mouth move but he couldn't hear what he said.
Back to top Go down
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 am

Jane scoffed at her fathers words turning she threw a stone into the water "you left me father not the other way around, mother saw you for what you were " she noticed a movement not far from her slowly she aimed her gun again this time she just fired into the bush "that is what i do to snoopers"she slipped it back away and turned "this conversation is over" she turned and headed back to her car "you know where i am if you need me" climb in in her car she sped down the road stopping part way to check in her rear view mirror she wasn't being followed
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Caim ducked and he heard the bullet fly over his head. He kept as silent as he could as he looked through the bush at the man standing there. Who the hell was he?
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:33 am

Rachel sat by the lake side she had heard voices as she walked she felt a sharp pain in her side as she was thrown backwards to land on the damp ground. Reaching own she felt something warm between her fingers.

"I've been shot, but how ?" she said as she winced and slowly passed out on the ground, her life blood drained from her.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Caim turned his head as he heard a quiet thud from closer to the lake. His first thought was that it was an animal that had been hit by the bullet. That was sad, sure, but it wasn't such a big problem.

His second thought was that his first thought was wrong. A nagging voice in the back of his head told him that it wasn't an animal, and that something was seriously wrong.

He took a quick glance at the mysterious man before quickly but quietly making his way towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:41 am

Rachel opened her eyes the pain from her side blurring her vision she let out a low groan as she rolled to her side preparing herself for the pain she knew would hit as soon as she stood.
"ow please somebody find me, this is not how i wanted to go" she thought unknowingly sending her thoughts to any one and anything around
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:01 am

Quote :
"ow please somebody find me, this is not how i wanted to go"
Caim stopped and looked around. Since that was one of the few voices he knew, he recognised it as Rachel's. What is she- Oh god! He turned in the direction of the thought and sprinted as fast as ever. He had just jumped over a large, fallen tree when he spotted her lying on he ground, blood coming from a spot on her side

He cursed and walked over to her. "It's going to be ok," he said. He tugged his sweater off, revealing all the tatoos on his arms. He wrapped the sweater around her waist, being extremly careful so not as to increse the pain.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:12 am

Rachel turned her head seeing only the outline of a figure leaning over her "help me" she said her voice no more than a whisper then she felt some thing wrap around her stemming the flow of blood as she looked at the figure again she saw colours "caim?" she said in more of a question.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:15 am

He nodded and looked around. "Yeah," he said. How on earth did she get out here? Coincidence? It didn't matter, she needed to get medical attention and he had to get away from her. As he looked he spotted a cabin not far in the distance. If he could just get her there... He looked down at her. "With help, do you think that you're able to stand?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:18 am

Rachel pushed her self up on to her knees her arms shook under her weight her other arms clutching her side as she tried to stand coughing as she did a small trickle of blood ran down the edge of her mouth dripping to the floor.
"I will ....even if...it kills me" she said cringing as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:21 am

Caim wrapped an arm around her waist, being careful not to press the bullet in farther. "Wrap and arm around my shoulders and lean on me," he instructed. "We don't need you to kill youself."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:27 am

Rachel slowly moved her arm around him feeling the silence from the voices again, or was it just from as she knew amount of blood loss, she lent against him heavier than she wanted knowing what he had on his skin she knew they could emerge at any time .
"what about ...your.." she stopped cringing.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Caim shook his head and took a step forward. "Come," he said softly. "We need to get you to the cabin and then we'll find a way to get help." What he didn't mention was that as soon as help came, he'd leave.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:59 am

Rachel looked up at him "nobody knows I'm here..." she gasped now feeling as if her legs weren't her own. her head swam and her voice trembled as she spoke again"... may as well leave me here" she pulled away from him falling to her knees in the dry leaves her hands trembling, her face now pale and glistening with sweat as she slowly sank to the ground and to her back, looking up she saw the sun glistening threw the leaves in the trees "best for every one " she said now her voice nearly a whisper as a tear falling from her eyes glinted in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:51 am

Caim ground his teeth together before wrapping his arm around her waist and picking her up. "You're going to be helped whether you like it or not. Too many people would go into depresion if you died." He took a couple steps, leading her. "You might as well get it through you head that I'm not going to let you die out here. The bullet didn't hit anything that'll make you die, you'll only die from lose of blood, and that won't happen easily."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:28 am

Rachel looked at him her head still swum her vision blurred she gasped as again he lifted her back to her feet. Suddenly something broke deep inside her she felt an entity rise from with in her filling her with hate and anger "GET AWAY!" she shouted as if a warning she pushed Caim away from her. Slowly the trees and bushes started to shake around her "AHHH, NOOOOO!!!" she cried out as she held her head looking at Caim her eyes had changed from blue to vivid red her hair once laid across her shoulder now as if suspended floated all around her in the air as she slowly rose electricity sparked from her the leaves on the trees fell leaving nothing but bare branches, then as suddenly as it stated Rachel fell to the ground with a thump she lay motionless.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Caim stummbled backwards, staring at Rachel with wide eyes. He wasn't usually shocked...but this shattered the freaky meter. She lay on the ground motionless and he snapped into motion. He ran towards her and knelt beside her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and one to her wrist, trying to find her pulse. "Come on Rachel. You're not going to do this to everyone. Come on, open your eyes!"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Rachel gasped as she felt some one touch her her body shook as if cold slowly and only sightly did she open her eyes to look at him "she broke free" was the only this she could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:47 am

Caim sighed and stared at the ground for a moment. What the hell was going ON today!! Jeez... "Come on Rachel, we need to get you help."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:53 am

Natalie somehow managed to find her way to the forest just in time to see all the trees drop their leaves. "What was that?" she asked, looking around. Then she spotted the shapes of two people. At first she moved slowly, but then she recognised one of them. Caim. Oh no. She sprinted towards him, put her hands on his shoulders and threw him sideways.

Rachel lay on the ground, looking barely conciouse. Natalie whirling around to look at Caim. "What did you do to her?!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:14 am

Rachel groaned her head and body felt on fire as she heard a second voice slowly she opened her eyes "Caim?" she asked weakly but saw instead Natalie "where's Caim? I didn't hurt him did I, ow god please no?" she asked groaning again as she pushed her self up her arms shook under the weight of her body, her hair now messy and filled with dirt and leaves the fluttered to the ground as she stood swaying from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Oh God, What Have I Done!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh God, What Have I Done!?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Red wood forest :: Old woodsman's cottage-
Jump to: