Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Share | 

Oh God, What Have I Done!?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caim

PostSubject: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Caim stepped over a fallen tree but then promptly tripped over another. He groaned and pushed himself onto his back. This wasn't good. What had he done!? How could be have let himself get out of control like that?!

But what could he do now? What was done was done. He couldn't go back to the Academy, he couldn't. But what other choice was there-

There was only one. He pushed himself onto his elbows. He had to go to the Senator, the one who put up the registration posters, and ask them to lock him up. Then he couldn't hurt anyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sabure.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 am

Caim jumped up and looked from Rachel to Natalie. To Natalie he said "I didn't do anything to her! I'm trying to help her! If you didn't notice, she's got a bullet in her side!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sat May 09, 2009 8:59 am

Natalie narrowed her eyes and looked at the bloodstained sweater around Rachel's waist. Natalie looked at Caim and realized that it was his sweater. To be honest, seeing all his tatoos made him a little more scary then usual. She flicked a cell phone out of her pocket and looked around. "There's a road farther down, there'll be some sort of signal," she mummbled to herself. She quickly dialed the Proffesor.

(yes. somehow I have his number Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sat May 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Rachel tried to focus on both figures in front of her but couldn't taking a step forward she fell back down to her knees "stop it!!" she said her hand moving to her head "stop... the voices " her control slipping again . she held out her hand to Natalie forcing the phone from her hand and throwing it against the nearest tree as she fought inside to hold back what ever it was inside her that again tried to rise "Caim help me" she said as her hair rose once again "I can't hold her alone"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sat May 09, 2009 5:23 pm

The only thing that Caim could think to do was wrap his arms around Rachel, pinning her arms to her sides. She shook, but less then before. Caim knew that Natalie would probably murder him later, but he'd be long gone by then.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sun May 10, 2009 5:32 am

Rachel fought against his grip as she tried to raise her arms again she turned to face him her eyes closed as before "No....I must....Fight her" came Rachel's voice then as if commanded her eyes snapped open the looked at Caim red as blood "I am the black phoenix she will not stop me.... I will rise, it has been for told" came a second voice one filled with hunger and hate power and an in human need for vengeance "why do you stop me, she is nothing to you or I" she said her eyes looking like flames burning deep with in them as they flickered deep red.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sun May 10, 2009 11:11 am

Caim released his hold on Rachel, no, the Dark Pheonix. He slowly stood up, glaring at her. "Nothing to you eh? Well how do you know that she isn't something to me?" His tiger jumped off his shoulder and crouched beside him. His cobra wrapped itself around his wrist and raised its head, hissing and baring fangs. "She's the first friend I've had in years, and I'm not going to let you hurt her," he said dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Sun May 10, 2009 11:12 am

"I am so going to kill you later Caim," she hissed. "But for now." A tremor wracked her body and she eased into a crouch, going into her tiger form. She growled and took a step towards the Black Pheonix/Rachel.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 am

Rachel/ black phoenix looked at the both of them her eyes flaring as she laughed "and what can you do to me?" she said mockingly "a cat and a snake" she brought her hands up to her sides and two big black dogs appeared formed from the black dirt she stood on "I am the black phoenix you defeat me i shall rise again" she said but then the flames in her eyes faded her face changed to Rachel "I can't hold her for lone, It's not true.... she can.... be defeated," came Rachel's voice soft but strained as if distant then she cried out holding her head as she held back the black phoenix in her mind "remember the cabin Caim, use it" then her eyes flared fire " weakling, I am the stronger " black phoenix sent out a force field throwing Caim back away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 am

Caim landed on his back with a thud and growled as he stood. If she wanted to play, then he'd gladly join her game. "Get to the cabin!" he shouted at Natalie. The tiger beside him growled and the cobra slid to the ground, hissing. A lion appeared in front of him and roared so loud it shook the rest of the leaves off their branches. "Wealking?" he asked. He laughed. "I've heard better."

The tiger and lion both jumped and pinned the Pheonix under them. Caim didn't plan to hurt anyone, just hold back.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Mon May 11, 2009 6:13 am

Natalie hated taking orders, but the look in Caim's eyes and the tone of his voice gave no room for options. She spotted the cabin the in distance and set off at a run towards it. She didn't understand how a cabin could help, but Rachel had told them to use it.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Mon May 11, 2009 7:02 am

Dark phoenix laughed "yes , and this pathetic excuse for a woman , she had the perfect opportunity to take you " she laughed again throwing her head back in insane laughter a she sent the animals flying across the clearing "but she failed she cared too much, it wasn't Rachel who kissed you in the cabin, it was me" she said raising her hand she lifted him into the air then pulled him to her leaving him floating in front of her a grin now on her face "become my consort or die" she said

the Dark pheonix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Mon May 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Caim growled and the animals disappeared, it took too much energy to sustain three for a long period. "Why would I work for you? You're as bad as the Senator. I was planning on going and getting myself killed anyway, so you killing me won't do anything." He narrowed his eyes and looked at Natalie in the distance. Why did Rachel want them to go to the cabin anyway?
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Tue May 12, 2009 1:15 am

Dark Phoenix laughed "fool, i didn't want you to work for me" she said her hand burning it like acid as she touched his cheek "I want what's in your mind, your pain will only do to serve, to enhance my own" she smiled again but then her control wavered as Rachel push to the front of her mind "Caim , I won't let her hurt you" her voice filled with pain "I...."tears rolled down her cheeks "I care about you, I would kill her before I would let that happen" she fought to stay but the dark Phoenix push forward "pathetic" she scowled "weak once i have all the power i need I won't need this pathetic body and I'll be free".

the Dark pheonix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Tue May 12, 2009 6:13 am

Caim growled. He didn't care what happened to him, like he said, he was just going to go get himself killed...or locked up...or experemented on...later and Pheonix killing him wouldn't mean much. No. He was absolutly pissed that she was hurting Rachel. Rachel had so many problems already, she didn't need another. "You'll ever be strong enough," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Tue May 12, 2009 6:20 am

Dark phoenix laughed raising her arms she raised into the air taking him with her "fool, you can not stop me" , then pulling him forward she held him tight kissing him trying to drain his anger all the hate he had from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 am

Caim turned his head away and spat on the ground. "You really are twisted aren't you!" he exclaimed. Come on Natalie...figure out whatever's at that damn cabin!
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Tue May 12, 2009 6:43 am

Dark phoenix laughed as he spat "my boy , its not what's in the cabin " she said a smirk on her face before bursting into laughter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Tue May 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Caim looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "What do you mean?" he asked smoothly. "Not at the cabin?" He smirked. "How about we negociate this?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

Dark phoenix laughed again her hair now turning fiery red "its not open for discussion" she snapped back at him tightening her grip on him as she spoke "for 16 years i have been trapped inside this pathetic weakling, now thanks to her weakened state i am free" she pulled him closer her eyes looking deep into his as she spoke "Still it's fascinating how she fights for you, her determination , I can feel it from her, she doesn't want you harmed" taking her hand she drew a line across his chest but as she did it was like a knife and left a cut where she had touched.
Rachel broke threw the force field dropped and the both fell to the ground "Caim, hurry go leave me , she will only hurt you more" seeing what the dark phoenix had done to him.but no sooner she had finished the dark phoenix rose "ow now that wasn't nice" she said she slashed at her arm and Rachel's voice cried out in pain but the dark phoenix just laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 am

Caim growled and slowly stood up. He wasn't going to say it, but Rachel had better get used to the fact that he wasn't leaving yet. "You know what?" he said. "I don't think that you're at all powerful. You're nothing. You're just a voice. You cant do anything."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Wed May 13, 2009 11:24 am

"can't I" dark phoenix took Rachel into the air then as fire ignited from all around her as she tried to separate from Rachel "As i leave so i take her life force with me" she said causing Rachel to cry out as the became two entity's "AHHHHH!!!" came Rachel's pain filled voice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Wed May 13, 2009 7:22 pm

(...wow...how are we going to get you out of this??)

Caim stared up at the Pheonix/Rachel. He winced as he heard her scream. He was out of options. His last plan hadn't worked at all, but that wasn't even a plan. He had to come up with something quick. He ground his teeth together in frustration. "Bet you can't take on twenty-three of us at once!" he shouted.

He raised his hands and twenty-two tatoos came to life. Rain started to pour from the pitch black sky and the now spike covered ground shook.

(lion, tiger, wolf, fire, spider, snake, scorpion, tornado, darkness, bear, spikes, lightening, earthquake, tidal wave, pit bull, aligator, komodo dragon, T-Rex, cougar, panther, pepsis wasp)
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Thu May 14, 2009 12:26 am

Dark phoenix laughed "you haven't learned have you, I can take you in a beat of you pathetic heart " it said rising higher. Rachel looked at him with pain filled eyes from where she now knelt one had around her waist clutching at his top that still sat tied around her waist "Make them stop" she managed to say softly a crooked smile for a second on her lips.

((ooc: think back to what she told you in the water at the cabin))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Thu May 14, 2009 6:17 am

(i remember. but Im confused...are you two people now? and you're on the ground...it's in the air...let me try to make this work)

The animals that had gone to Rachel turned around and made angry noises at the thing floating the the air. A tornado appeared out of a group of trees, and pulled the animals into it before sending them flying at the Dark Pheonix. All fourteen animals landed on it and pulled her to the ground. Caim ran over to Rachel. "Are you ok?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   Thu May 14, 2009 6:22 am

Rachel looked up at him as he touched her , the dark phoenix gave a cry of pain as his hand touched her shoulder "you remembered" she said weakly "my mind is shut off from her and she' is growing weak as am i" she lent forward slightly holding his arm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh God, What Have I Done!?   

Back to top Go down

Oh God, What Have I Done!?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Red wood forest :: Old woodsman's cottage-
Jump to: