Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

meeting the new student

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

meeting the new student - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat in the main courtyard files lay all around her as she read each one carfully , she sighed as she looked around , "why am i doing this" she asked herself "for my father?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:32 am

Rachel smiled back "so what do you want to do now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 am

Josh sighed. "I dunno. You choose."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:39 am

Rachel looked back at the sand "what about we warm up , this waters a bit chilly" she said moving back to the shore but before she stepped out she glances around ,still not sure about if that man and his friend would return.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:40 am

"Alright." Josh said, following her out of the water. He laid down on his towel laying in the warmth.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:56 am

Rachel kept looking around any man who walked past she would jump at noticing them , she just couldn't relax
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:57 am

"If you want to, we can go back to my room." he told her, holding her hand in his again.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 am

Rachel looked down at him and smiled "Ow i wish you knew how good that sounded" she thought to herself as she sighed
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 am

Josh kissed her on the forehead, lovingly. "I'll take that as a yes."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 am

Rachel smiled slightly "sure, I cant help thinking those guys will be back anyway" she said standing up and moving to the beach hut, changing back into her normal clothes she stepped back out.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 am

Josh just picked up his shirt and put it on, blushing at how he had forgotten to get extra clothes. They walked to his room, it didn't take long but they soon arrived. He put his key into the door knob and twisted it, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 am

Rachel's shirt had become slightly damp from her hair "wow you weren't kidding about the mess" she said chuckling as she stepped in "would you like a hand in cleaning up?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 am

Josh tried to keep his eyes away from her wet shirt. "No, it's alright." he told her, sitting on the edge of his bed.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:18 am

"its not a problem" she waved her hand and everything that was on the floor rose trash went to the bin dirty clothes to the laundry basket and cleat to the draws folded "thats better" she said sitting next to him on the bed "you have a nice place here".
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:20 am

Josh smiled. "Thank you." he blushed again when he thought about her wet shirt.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

Rachel shivered as she sat he shirt cold against her skin "do you have anything warm to drink?"she asked " its got a bit chilly"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:24 am

"No, just coca-cola in the fridge." he told her, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her closer. "But I can keep you warm if you want."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:30 am

Rachel blushed as he put his arm around her"erm do you have a tee shirt i could borrow , my shirt seems to have got really wet " she asked again her face blushing"or some thing i could dry my hair off with or the shirt" she said her cheeks turning bright red
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 pm

"Uh, okay." he said, getting up and walking over to his closet he got out a white t-shirt, and on his way back he picked up a dry towel. "Here ya go." he smiled, handing her the shirt and towel.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:33 am

Rachel wrapped the towel around her while she slipped off the damp shirt holding it closed while she sorted the tee shirt, the scar on her lower back now just a set of silver lines but she had been aware of its presence.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 am

Josh saw the silver lines, wondering if it was a scar or former scar or something. He traced his finger across it. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:53 am

Rachel tensed as she felt his finger on the small of her back "Its a branding" she sat down next to him " I was taken buy the registers to the holding cells where they injected me with some liquid that turned me blind and ... burnt a brand into my back " she said her head dropping at the memory
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 am

Josh placed his hand under her chin, pressing her head up. "It's okay now." he hugged her, tightly. "Your blind?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:59 am

Rachel hugged him back "no, The effects wore off , but...I still have nightmares"she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 am

Josh sighed, he wondered if she really loved him as much as he loved her. "That's cool." he told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 am

Rachel let her arms wrap around him tighter turning her head so her mouth was close to his ear she spoke softly "Love is a small word but means a big thing"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting the new student
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: