Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

rest for the troubled

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

rest for the troubled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel pushed open the door to her room Caim's arm still around her waist "It's ok i can walk from here" she said but as she took a step away from him she tipped to one side leaning against her dresser knocking several items off and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:23 am

Caim stared at her and nodded. "Yes. The registration is happening again," he said. Was this what she was so freaked out about? "Rachel, it's going to be ok. No one is going to take you away. Nothing is going to happen. It's a stupid piece of paper, they can't make us register."
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 am

Rachel looked at him "they said that before and they took my mother away just because she wouldn't register" her eyes filled with fear " They will kill all those who don't " she shook as she sat " the senator all ready has killed " Rachel stood up wobbling as she did "I have to stop her, she can't do this again." she said determined she would end it on her own but she took two steps away from Caim before swaying her head pounding.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Caim growled and his hands shook a little. "They can't. That's illegal. No matter how high this person is in the governement system, they can't kill us. That's like..." He tried to think of an example but failed to do so." He walked over and held her by the shoulders before he sat. "Rachel, you have to sit down. You fainting over exhautsion is going to do nothing." He steered her back towards the bed and when she sat he looked at her. "Nothing is going to happen. We register or we going into hiding. Those are our options, but it's obvious that one is better then the other." He wasn't sure what to say, he was confused and by closing off this thoughts he felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:34 am

Rachel looked at him as she sat. Reaching up she placed her hands ether side of his head and closed her eyes "this is what they will do" she projected her thoughts into his mind, She showed herself as a small child being ripped apart from her mother as she watched her be shot right in front of her.Then they changed to violence and beatings till Charles came into her life.For a moment she couldn't let her self brake from him as she sensed how he struggled to hide who he was from her and everyone around him as she did from the memory's that plagued her. She pulled back taking her hands from him and sat exhausted on the bed "I..I'm sorry,I... I shouldn't have done that" she said not looking at him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Caim shook his head and stared at the floor, eyes closed, before looking up at Rachel. "That won't happen again. They can't do that to every family." He couldn't believe what she just showed her. It was...so inhuman! Even to non-humans like us, he thought. They shouldn't be allowed.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:11 am

Rachel stood up and turned to the door "I..I need to...to clear my head " she said moving again towards it but she stopped instead of opening it she rested her head against the wood of the door as she sank to her knees and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Caim got up and walked over to her. "Rachel, come on. You really do need to clear your head. Let's go." He put a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:14 am

Rachel felt his hand on her shoulder and turned to look at him slowly she stood up using the door to support herself "where can we go ?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:03 pm

"Outside," he said simply. "No one will be out because it's after dinner and everyone's getting to bed."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:30 am

Rachel nodded "I know a place we could go, its some where i haven't been in a long time" she said opening the door she stopped steadying herself against the stiff wooden door as her head spun and throbbed from all the voices she heard.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:47 am

Caim kept a hand on her shoulder. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:39 am

Rachel stood up the voices gone as his hand touched her shoulder , turning she looked at him puzzled at why the voices had left as he touched her but she said nothing "there's a cottage by the lake i went there as a small child its quiet and nobody goes there and more" she said moving to the stairwell then to the main doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   rest for the troubled - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rest for the troubled
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2