Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Share | 

rest for the troubled

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: rest for the troubled   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 am

Rachel pushed open the door to her room Caim's arm still around her waist "It's ok i can walk from here" she said but as she took a step away from him she tipped to one side leaning against her dresser knocking several items off and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:15 am

Caim bent down and picked up the objects without looking at her. "Are you sure?" he asked quietly. He looked up at her as he put the stuff back on her desk. "Maybe you should sit down..." he offered. Since when did I talk so much? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:05 pm

rachel looked at him " I I just need to get to the bed" she said reaching out her hand to see if he would help her over to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Caim bit his lip slightly as he helped her over, then swiftly stepped back towards the direction they had come. "How are you feeling," he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:27 am

Rachel sat quietly on the end of her bed . slipping off her shoes and sighed "I know this is hard for you , being your use to being alone and unnoticed" she said softly "I know how it is to be unnoticed" she lay back down on the bed and rolled so her back was to him, all around her room sat posters of Gothic images dark and all showed as single woman alone. Rachel waved her hand ad the blinds at her window slowly lowered by themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 am

(gothic images...nice decorations Very Happy )

Caim looked around at the walls and closed his eyes sighing. "It's not that hard," he mummbled. "I'm just making it..." He opened his eyes and looked at her. "And how are you unnoticed? Everyone here knows you, you have your sister, and friends and..." He stopped himself and leaned on Rachel's desk.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Rachel sighed and rolled to face him "seen but never noticed, heard but never listened too, speaks but never spoken to" she said softly, her eyes now heavy and hard to keep up. Suddenly she grabbed her pillow burying her head under it "Ow those voices, I wish they'd stop" she said muffled from under it trying to block the sound with the pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:40 pm

"They should go away soon," Caim mummbled, attempting to reasure her, but he didn't think he was doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Rachel pulled her head out and looked at him her face now pale and her eyelids drooping " they don't" she said now laid on her back her hands over her face her breathing hard as she lay , sitting up she swung her legs to the side and attempted to stand which she did using the furniture to help her but she knew one slip and she'd be on the floor as she headed for the wash room attached to her room. but each step exausted her more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:05 am

Caim slowly walked over and put a hand around her waist and helped her get to the washroom doorway, then she swiftly released her and stepped back to his origonal position.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 am

Rachel felt his arm around her and sighed as he helped her to the wash room . Turning on the tap she ran the water in the sink, soon she used the flannel and washed feeling the warm water against her skin she slipped off her shirt and washed her shoulders letting the water run down her sweat soaked back and over her aching muscles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 am

Caim looked around Rachel's room, thinking that this day couldn't get really any weirder. This was a hectic day for him, since he usually just studyed or drew or read all day while listening to music. And he was stilll trying to wrap his head around who Rachel really was. He had thought that she was a popular girl with lots of friends and a perfect life; but now he realized that looks could be deciving
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 am

With a wave of her hand she opened a draw a tee shirt and a pair of jeans rose from the draw and floated to the bathroom. Rachel slipped them on and moved to the door frame. " looks can be deceptive "she said leaning on the door frame as she looked at him "I am only popular because of what i do, not for who i am..." she winced as she held her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Caim looked up at him, and realized that thinking right now wouldn't be good for either of them: he'd probably share some stuff he didn't want broad-casted, and she should be resting her head. He nodded mutely and looked at the floor, uncrossing his arms and shoving his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 am

Rachel stumbled back to the bed where again she lay down, her head now feeling as if it would explode as she felt pain not her own but those of several people some where in the world . Grabbing her pillow she held it against her as she let a tear fall as she sighed sleepily she looked at caim her eyes now red from lack of sleep "why do you stay in the shadows?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:03 am

Caim kept his gaze on the floor, not wanting to answer her question. He shrugged. "Because that's where I feel safer," he said, giving her an answer. He wasn't lying, he did feel safer in the shadows, but he wasn't going to tell her everything. "You need to sleep," he said. "I'll stand outside if you want."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:21 am

Rachel shivered "some times even the shadows aren't safe " she said sighing " I can not stop you" she said sleepily as she curled into a ball and shivered again yawning she drifted into sleep "some things coming... change us " she let the long needed sleep take her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 am

Caim stood there for a minute, debating whether to stay or go. The Proffessor didn't want her left alone but she'd be fine if he only went outside...He sighed and walked to the door and opened it. He sat in the doorway and put his head between his legs, thinking about everything that had happened that morning.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:24 am

as Rachel slept things began to move in her room a glass smashed against the wall and her things flew from where they sat to land as if invisible hands had picked them up and threw them. A vase few straight for Caim as Rachel tossed on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:05 am

Caim ducked and the vase through out the door and smashed against the wall. He stared at the shattered remaines and then looked over at Rachel. He quietly stood up and went up to each flying object and forced them back down to their origonal spots. Once that was done he stared at her, debating whether to wake her or not.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Rachel woke with a start she shook where she sat feeling as if something crawled over her she began brushing invisible bugs off her self , backing off the bed she moved to a corner"g...get off me,No get of" she kept saying all the time her body shaking and sweat glistening on her brow as her brushing became intense but now she scratched her self with her nails as she tried to rid herself off her invisible bugs..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Caim slowly walked up to her and crouched down in front of her. He grabbed her wrists lightly but tightly and stared at her. "Rachel, wake up," he said calmly. "There is nothing there."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Rachel tried to pull her hands free of him her body still shook as her arms became sticky from her cuts
With her breathing fast and her muscles tense.
"I have to get them off" she said struggling tears now mixed with sweat then with a gasp she stopped blinking she looked at him and at how he held her arms.
"not again " she said "father must have know this would happen" she slumped where she sat as she sat she realised she felt nothing from Caim as he held her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caim

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 am

Caim stared at her and shook her slightly. "Rachel! What are you talking about? What's happening again? What does the Proffessor need to know?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 pm

looking up at him "you know!" she said "you saw, it on the wall" her heart pounded in her chest "the same thing that took my mother , its happening again" she said as tears ran down her cheeks as panic started to set in "the registration its happening again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rest for the troubled   

Back to top Go down

rest for the troubled
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Bed rooms :: Bed rooms :: Rachel jane xavier' bedroom-
Jump to: