Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

The Beach Was A Disaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

The Beach Was A Disaster Empty
PostSubject: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Nadia roared the bike up through the gates of the mansion and skidded to a stop just before the garage doors. She cut the engine and climbed off the bike, a scowl on her face. "Jack asses," she muttered, pulling her helmet off her wet hair. She tossed the helmet onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 am

he got off too "Tell me about it"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:51 am

Nadia started to pace back and forth, starting to get agitated. The feeling of claustrophobicness was creeping up on her again and she had to take a deep breath. "I just don't get it... you... we.... we weren't hurting anyone," she managed to say. She leaned on her bike for support and closed her eyes. She had left her glasses back at the beach and the sun was bugging her eyes. "I don't get it," she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

"Its simple...Were hated for what we are, The saipiens are scared because we have the power to do whatever we want and it scares them"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Nadia bit her lip. "You're right... I've always tried to ignore it, believe that there was some other reason... but you're right." She sunk down and sat on the concrete, her head in her hands. It was getting harder and harder to breath.

"But we won't hurt them... some others might... but the majority of us won't! They're afraid of us... but they're not afraid of the government or the army? They can do what they want but people aren't afraid of them."
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 pm

"Thats because they think they have some control there...They have nothing over us"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:30 pm

"Nothing over us... some over the other..." Nadia's voice sounded distant and airy. "Like we are animals... like we are... we are..." She shivered and looked up, seeing something invisible somewhere in the distance. "Like we are pets... or workers... they want control... that's all they ever want... But not with us... no... and since they can not control us they want to kill us."
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 pm

he nodded standing next t her looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 am

"Why thought?" her voice was just a whisper. "I...I know it's an obvious question but..."
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 am

"Simple... We are gods among cattle..." he said quitly, the years of sustained abbuse had made his heart cold while the rest of him was a raging inferno
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Nadia hung her head between her knees and took in a sharp breath. "You're right," she said almost inaudibly. "You're right... but... we didnt... we didnt ask for this... how come it was given to us?" Her voice sounded strangled. She wrapped her arms tightly around her mid section.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

"Dunno...I ask myself all the time.... maybe it is just evolution"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

"Maybe... maybe..." She groaned and lifted her head to look at Scott. She opened her mouth to say something, but then she promptly forgot. She sighed deeply and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 pm

he sat next to her
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

"I was hoping that this time would be different," she said outloud. "This happens a lot, not just to me... I watch sometimes when others come home to here from being out in public... Sometimes they're crying, other times they look pissed off, rarely they looked unaffected... and other times..." She paused and refocused her eyes to a rock in front of her. "Sometimes they just look like a empty shell. They just walk in, close the door, and head to wherever. But their movements are slow and their face is blank and their eyes are flat..."
She paused. "That one doesnt happen as often as the other three, but I personaly think it's the worst one to watch. I would hate to experience it..."
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 am

"Being dead inside... eventually you act normal but its only an act" he had no emotion behind his voice
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 am

Nadia nodded stiffly. She sighed and closed her eyes, resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am

he looked at the ground, slowly he rebuilt his act of normality "Dont be sad"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:43 pm

"I'm not sad," she replied. "I'm..." She tried to think of the right word. "Tired? Tired of everything... Tired and fed up and angry..." She shook her head and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 am

he just nodded
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:08 am

Nadia sighed and stood up. She brushed herself off and grabbed her helmet from beside her. "I'm going for a drive... I'd ask if you want to come but I don't know if I'm going to be coming back..."
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:38 am

he looked at her "Please come back... Your one of my only friends here..." he didnt want to seem pathetic
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm

"Scott..." She bit her lip, looking angry. "I don't know if I can... I won't leave the city... but I'm having issues staying here, at the Institute..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach Was A Disaster   The Beach Was A Disaster Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beach Was A Disaster
Page 1 of 1