Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Thirsty, finally found the school

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott

Scott

Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Scott sat in the cafe, he wore sunglasses even though he was inside, he sipped a coke he had payed for, his duffel bag next to him, he looked out at all the people through the window

The school should be just up there... Finally...maybe Ill learn control there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:27 am

She looked up at him "if you still want to go to the school I'm headed that way" she said shifting in her seat as she tried to change the subject away from the government "we teach the basics as well as other studies , you said you need to learn control " she said now smirking "Control is one of the special classes we have, I'm in it that class, for reasons you just saw."
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:28 am

"I need to start that as soon as possible...Im dangerous" he sighed
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:31 am

Rachel smiled and touched his hand "you haven't seen me on bad day" she said with a chuckle "you want dangerous Logan's the worst , when he has a mood you stay clear" she grinned "ow i know you'll meet him , he'll ether like you or not and if he does your privileged"
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:34 am

he laughed "He a teacher?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:36 am

Rachel grinned "of sorts " she said now relaxed around him "so do you want another drink or shall we just talk more" she asked her smile once more warm and friendly "I don't mind , the days mine now i have all my chores done"
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 am

"How about we head to this school... Id like to lay down for a sec"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 am

Rachel smiled "sure, that's my car" she pointed to a red sports car that sat parked by the pavement just down from the cafe."hope you don't mind?"she said taking out a fob and pressing it to hear the beep of the alarm disarm.

Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 Cars-1
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 am

"Awsome" he grinned "Been a while since Ive been in a decent car"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:45 am

Rachel grinned finishing her cola she stood up "well come on your in for a real treat" she said grinning as she moved to the doors and slipped inside. placing the key on a pad she pressed a button the car roared into life.

THE INSIDE
Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 2008-hummer-hx-concept-09-1

Last edited by rachel jane Xavier on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 am

"Oh my god...This things ama...Is that an Ipod dock!?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 am

Rachel grinned "yeap comes standard when my father design's the car" she looked at him "perks of the school" making sure he had closed the door she pressed on the gas , taking off down the road " we have a large selection but this ones my own personal one".
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 am

"Awsome! Thats amazing your dad gave you this car? He must be the best dad ever"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 am

Rachel looked at him but said nothing the sorrow back in her eyes but then she looked back at the road "I wouldn't say that" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:53 am

he just looked around at the insides "So what else do you teach?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 am

Rachel kept her eyes on the road "I teach maths well i will if i can ever get my head around it" she said now chuckling reaching down she flicked a switch and the radio lit up music began to play as she drove "not far now"she said seeing in the distance the main gates
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 am

he looked in awe "Wow its like a palace"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 am

Rachel laughed "a school, not a palace" she said "also its my home" she pressed another button the big main gates swung open and she drove threw the gates closing behind her as they carried on up the drive.

Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 PDVD_211
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 am

"Are there places I can use my powers?" he asked looking at the building
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 am

Rachel pulled into a large garage "yes there are but first you have to register and then you can use what we call the danger room" she turned off the engine and turned to face him "one thing, this place is home to a lot of different people , if you have a problem find me" she said wanting to tell him about the X-men but she knew it was too soon. ,
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:12 am

"Alright, and were do I register?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 am

Rachel slipped out the car taking her packages with her "follow me" she said leading him inside and to an office "this is my office" she placed her parcels down and opened a draw placing two forms in front of him "this is for contacts and this "she pointed to a blues form" is details of classes you want "
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 am

"Uh...I dont have contacts...I kinda got kicked out of home for being the way I am"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 am

Rachel nodded "Then put us down, its more a formality that anything else " she said sitting behind her desk "if i had my way those forms wouldn't exist but we have to keep to government standards"
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:31 am

he did as she said "So what are the classes?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:37 am

Rachel smiled as she spoke "ok there Advanced mathematics and physics
* English
* Fighting skills
* Hand to hand combat
* Power control
* Mechanics
* Elemental control
* Maths
* science
* Home economics "
she stopped and opened a parcel "take your pick, but hand to hand is with logan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirsty, finally found the school   Thirsty, finally found the school - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thirsty, finally found the school
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next