Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Hiding From Society

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen

Gwen

Hiding From Society Empty
PostSubject: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Gwen sat in the farthest corner of the noisiest club she could find. After the incident with the lady and the government she had to find somewhere to hide. Preferably somewhere loud and packed with people who wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm

i burst open the doors "god dam it who took it" i shout storming over to the bar grabbing the barman i turn him to fac me there in his mouth sits my last cigar i grab it from him and let him drop to the floor grabbing abottle of beer as i go.
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Gwen looked up as a man stormed into the club. He was being really loud and Gwen looked away. So what if the barman had taken the guy's cigar? Didn't mean he had to spazz. Gwen sighed and closed her eyes, tilting her head towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

i growl and move to the seats flopping down in one next to a girl in black "hey kid shouldn't you be getting home" i say poping off the top of the bottle "or to the school" i said not knowing where she came from

Last edited by wolverine on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Gwen didn't move. The school? Did this guy mean the school that the lady had mentioned? Was this guy a government or mutant? Gwen took an educated guess and guessed mutant. But she still didn't speak or move.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 am

I down the first mouthful of the beer and raise an eyebrow to the girl seeing her not move i also notice two men eyeing her up "don't go there bub" i say placing the bottle on the table "she's not your type or age" i let one of my claws slid out "men like you give us other men bad names, now beat it before i make a pin cushion out of ya" i wouldn't normally get involved but seeing how young she was and scared. "you don't wanna to talk that's fine with me kid, just stay out of my hair" i say and light up my cigar
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 am

The two men that had been staring at her suddenly crummpled to the ground and Gwen smirked. "Thanks, but I can take care of myself perfectly well. And just FYI, I'm not scared. Not one bit. But you should you be if you ever piss me off."
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:30 am

I look at her then to the men "neat trick, kid" i say downing my beer "didn't say you were, you just looked it" i said smirking as i slipped he cigar into my mouth again "where ya headed kid?" i ask expecting her to say the school and to chuck.
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:43 am

"No where in particular," Gwen replied. "Maybe Seattle. I've heard it's a nice city." The light at the end of the cigar sputtered and then went out, having had it's energy drained.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 am

i look at the cigar and relight it smirking at the girl "ya know Seattles ok but if ya want to get lost new York's your best bet" i say as the waitress brings s second bottle , i pull her onto my knee and kiss her neck before slapping her on the butt as she moves off back to the bar smiling
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 am

Gwen nodded and smiled slightly. "Thanks for the tip." She opened her eyes so she could see who she was talking to. Her imagination had actually created a rougher picture than the actualy man in front of her. "Name's Gwen. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:48 pm

i turn to face her "Logan, names Logan" i say downing another swig of beer as i look at her "if your looking for a place to stay i know a place its dry warm and they don't ask questions" i say now chewing on my cigar.
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Logan." Gwen drummed her fingers on the table. "If it's that school, no thanks. But any other place would be a godsend."
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:30 am

Logan thought for a moment the digging into his pocket he pulled out a key, "here, its my hotel room use it" i say "just don't snore" i grin at her the cigar still tucked into my mouth, I don't know what possessed me to give her my key but the kid needs some where and she's just as scared of the government as i hate them
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:51 am

Gwen took the key and looked down at it as she flipped it through her fingers. "I can't, sorry." She slid the key across the table. She shook her head and streched her arms above her head.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:59 am

I looked at her "kid don't worry I'm not using it , I have ... lets say plans tonight" i say sliding the key back "Take it , think of it as a back up if you want" i glance grinning at the waitress as she passes me bye
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 am

Gwen looked away from Logan and the key. "I'm sorry. You seem like a trustworthy guy and stuff... But I just can't trust that easily." She looked at Logan out of the corner of her eye. "You can understand that right?" Her right hand twitched and she grasped it with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 pm

I look at her and give a nod "sure kid , take it any way" i say and stand to move to the bar for a second drink "everyone needs to know they have some where to go, god i sound like chuck" i chuckle "BEER!!" i yell sticking the cigar in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 am

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "Chuck? Who's Chuck?" she asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 am

I turn back to her "Charles Xavier , he runs the school , big one looks like a government building , well its not " I say downing a mouthful of the beer surprised she hadn't heard of it "so.. you don't go to the school, you'll need that key kid , governments rounding up all the mutants they can since somebody bust out of their facility" I smirk knowing full well who it was.
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:52 am

Gwen's hands reluctantly rolled into fists. She didn't say anything. Actually, she couldn't. She was too busy concentrating on not blowing the whole building apart. They'll never find me though. Not in a million years. I've stayed hidden for this long, I'm not going to be found now. A glass over at another table exploded and one of the overhanging lights did the same. Gwen quickly got up and started towards the front door of the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding From Society   Hiding From Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding From Society
Page 1 of 1