Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Still on the Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

Gwen sat on the curb outside of a cafe, a cup of black coffee in her hands. She shivered in the evening air and looked around. People were taking one look at the overhead storm clouds and running home or into restaurants and cafes. Gwen sighed and took a sip of the hot coffee. She didn't have anywhere to go, but she'd find somewhere. There was probably a sutible alley somewhere for her to get some shelter.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am

Rachel walked to the cafe her packages held in her arms in fact almost falling of them she sat heavily down at a table next to a girl dressed in black "I sorry this is the only free table would you mind?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:40 am

Gwen looked up causiously and shook her head. Then she looked back into her cup.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:42 am

Rachel gave a relieved sigh and sat down exhausted on the chair "ice tea" she said to the waitress "erm would you like something?" she asked the girl "seems your cup is empty, a refill perhaps on me"
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 am

Gwen glanced at the lady out of the corner of her eye and shook her head. She didn't like taking money from people, even if it was through charity.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 am

Rachel smiled "ok the sent to the waitress two bowls of ice cream too " and when she returned there sat two blows of strawberry ice cream "Humm i wonder what i shall do with this other bowl " she sat drinking her own ice tea
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 am

Gwen resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She knew what the lady was getting at. Gwen got up and tossed her emtpy cup into a trash can. She came back to her table and sat down. She turned in her chair so that her back was to the lady and she was looking out the window. The rain had started coming down and people were running for shelter. Gwen sighed.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Rachel just sat drinking her ice tea "ok" she said with a sigh "rains nice today" she said softly listening to the pitter patter on the window in front of them
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 am

Gwen shrugged. "It's alright I guess," she said softly. Why was this lady trying to make conversation? What was the point?
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Rachel looked at the girl "where are you from?" she asked as she took a sip of the sweet tea that sat in the cup she now held in her hand."I live at the school just outside town"
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 pm

"Salt Lake City, Utah," Gwen replied quickly. She glanced at the lady and then back outside. The school? Did the lady mean that giant, old fashioned brick building? An image of a detanment center flashed through Gwen's mind and she stiffened. The lady was working for the Government...
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 am

"nice place Utah" she said sipping her tea "been there once, the schools a privet school i run it with my father, you should check it out some time, we have a lot of kids your age " Rachel watched as a government car drove past "bloody government officials " she said softly before taking a drink of her tea
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 am

Gwen forced herself to stay calm, or to at least appear that way. Bloody government officals? Gwen had to supress a laugh. The lady wouldn't fool her. No! The lady couldn't fool her! There was no way tha she was even going close to that 'school'. Gwen bit her lip as the government car rounded the corner and disappeared from sight. They will never find me. Never. I'll kill myself before they do.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 am

rachel sat back in her chair "always casing trouble "she said "I just wish..." she paused seing the spoon for her ice cream was not on the table sighing she closed her eyes and one floated across to her landing in the bowl
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Gwen saw the spoon move out of the corner of her eye. That made no sense? Why was a mutant working with the government. Maybe the lady had been brainwashed or something? Gwen had heard of the happening before. The only reason why they'd send a mutant government person out and have her talk to me would be because... Gwen quickly stood up and grabbed her jacket off the back of her chair. "Nice to meet you," she said quickly. Then she ran out of the cafe, accidently blasting the door off its hinges on the way out.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Rachel sat stuned at the door blasting off there hinges , but with a wave of her hand she repaired it and went back to eating
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Gwen ran down the street holding her jacket above her head. She had to get away from that lady. No. She had to get away from this town. Too many government people and not enough places to hide.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 pm

rachel finished her tea and heade for her car slipping behind the wheel , she started the car and drove back to the school keeping an eye out for the girl but hen her car stalled and she hit the back of a goverment car "what the" came a rather disgruntled voice of a guard as he moved to Rachels door "your one of those from the school " he saiod forcing the door open and dragging her out by her throat.
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Gwen glanced over her shoulder as she heard the sound of a crash. Her hearing had become better since running away. She saw the government lady being held by the throat by... another government offical? That made no sense...even if they really did want to catch her...they didn't have to go so far as to hurt one of their own. Gwen stopped and turned fully around. "Drop her," Gwen said. Her voice wasn't loud, but it held order and could be heard down the street.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:33 pm

the guard turned still holding the now semi consiouse rachel in his grip "who do you think your talking to?" he boomed out as two more joined him moving rachel "she's a mutie , we don't like themsorts" he said throwing her to hit hard against a tree.

Rachel yelled as she felt her left arm snap from the force he had threw her she lay for amoment before sitting up groglie
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Gwen took a couple steps forward. "Bad idea," she hissed. She raised her hand and one offical crummpled to the ground as his energy was sucked from his body. Gwen moved her hand so that it was facing the two other officals. They were blown back, as well a the couple cars on the street, by an energy blast. The glass in the stores were blasted outwards and then street lamps shattered, plunging the street into darkness. The only light appeared when Gwen flicked open a small pocket lighter. "Bad idea indead," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:54 pm

the guard watched as one of his fellow gaurd sem to crumple to the floor from nothing "your one of those mutie from the school " he growled and charged forward only to stop in his tracks.

Rachel sat on the ground her hand held out her other held tight against her as she suroubnded the gard with a foce felid "you..you will return and forget you saw ether ...ether of us" she said clearly in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Gwen ignored the fact that it looked like the lady was doing something. She sent the guy flying backwards until she heard a crunch. She didn't know where she had sent the guy, but it was away from her and that's all she cared about. Gwen looked over at the lady. "I'm sorry," she said. Then she extinguished the lighter and the street was once again in darkness. Gwen turned around and started to walk down the street, leaving her jacket soaking on the ground.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 pm

rachel just sat against the tree her arm now sending pain threw her a she felt her self drift into unconsiosness "your welcome" she said before slumping to the ground
Back to top Go down
Gwen

Gwen

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Gwen stopped halfway down the street and then pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a number and then pressed the phone to her ear. "I want to report an accident down on Wildwood Cres." She paused. "Yes. Someone's hurt. No. No one's dead. A couple crashed cars. Thank you." Then she snapped the phone shut and threw it into a garbage can before disappearing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still on the Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still on the Run   Still on the Run Empty

Back to top Go down

Still on the Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: The city :: cafe del' mar-
Jump to: