Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

meeting the new student

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

meeting the new student - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat in the main courtyard files lay all around her as she read each one carfully , she sighed as she looked around , "why am i doing this" she asked herself "for my father?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 am

Rachel raised her hips letting him pull of her pant feeling a slight dampness that had already formed from his finger , as she looked up at him images of what she wanted him to do to her formed in her mind one was being taken from behind as she had heard Logan talk about when he thought she wasn't listening..
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:41 am

Josh smiled caressing her cheek. "How do you want it?" he asked her. He wanted her to choose.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:55 am

Rachel bit her lip moving her head so her mouth was close to his ear she whispered "I have always wanted to try from behind but if you don't i will understand"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:56 am

Josh blushed, he had heard it was a great position but it normally hurt the woman at first. "Okay..." he said, rolling her over onto her stomach. "Now, get on your hands and knees." he told her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 am

Rachel did as she was told now she would know just what Logan was always talking about , her breasts brushed against the sheet on his bed her nipples now standing up
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:01 am

Josh positioned his manhood as he thrusted it into her ass, moaning as he did.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:06 am

Rachel yelled as he thrust in her but the pain soon left leaving a new sensation a pleasurable one slowly she moved her hips feeling him inside her feeling her pussy become moist at the feeling
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:08 am

Josh leaned over her, moving his hands around her to her breasts as he fondled them while thrusting into her harder and faster. Because of his strength every thrust shook the bed, making it move.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:11 am

Rachel gasped with each thrust inward soon her pussy ached to be filled "Oww ... Josh ... i never ...expected it to be this good" she said moaning
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:14 am

Her moans turned him on even more. He felt like he was close to coming, as he closed his eyes thrusting faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:15 am

Rachel moved to slid him out turning to face him she kissed him "will you be my first?" she asked her hand gently playing with his man hood
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:17 am

Josh was filled with sensations as she played with his manhood. He nodded. "But if you keep teasing me like that I'll end up coming now." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:20 am

Rachel smiled and lay back down pulling him with her "then do something about it" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:25 am

"Maybe I will." he smiled, inserting his manhood into her pussy. He kissed her as he went in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 am

Rachel felt him push into her wincing as she felt deep inside her the only thing remaining to say she was a child tare as he pushed deep in her, she gaped at the sensations "this is good too "she said " OW... don't stop" she moaned
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 am

Josh started thrusting harder and faster into her, each thrust sending sensations through his body.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 am

Rachel clung to him as she felt herself give into the sensations he filled her with "Ow Josh...Ow" she moaned wrapping her legs around him making him push all of him inside her.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 am

Her moans made him feel even more excited, thrusting into her as hard and deep as he possibly could. The entire bed rattled and shook as it bounced around. "Ooo Rachel!" he shouted her name, feeling himself about come.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 am

Rachel heard him asy her name a she felt something happen "Ow Josh some things happening" all the years she had controlled her emotions now emotions controlled her she felt herself tense her pussy clamp tight around him sending even more sensations threw it "Ow .. Josh... Ow josh I...I.." she said "I think I'm... "
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:45 am

Josh couldn't saying anything because of his groan as he came inside of her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:50 am

Rachel felt her back arch her hips thrusting down on him as she came feeling him cum inside her her pussy spasaming around his as clamped around him. "Ow Josh!" she cried out once over she let her legs slip to the bed laying for a moment as she felt her pussy twitch.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:52 am

Josh panted, pulling out as he laid next to her. "You...were...great..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 am

Rachel turned to face him "So were you" she said smiling "mmmm, may be we could do it again some time" she asked turning her whole body to face him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:59 am

He wondered what people would say if they found out about them dating. He knew that the age difference would be the gossip of the school. He kissed her gently. "Hopefully." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:03 am

Rachel looked at him "your worried what people will think because of the age diferance , right" she said "if any one asks we could say I'm tutoring you and your helping me with a subject I'm no good at" she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting the new student
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: