Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

meeting the new student

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

meeting the new student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat in the main courtyard files lay all around her as she read each one carfully , she sighed as she looked around , "why am i doing this" she asked herself "for my father?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 am

Josh listened, taking another bite of his eggs. "Hopefully I'm able." he told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:05 am

rachel finished hers and smiled " we'll see, you have to prove you can... " she said then from some where she heard a scream turning she saw a girl her tray about to hit the floor with a wave of her hand everything froze returning to its place on the try the tray settled onto the table and the girl smiled "thank you Rachel" she said happily piking up her food and moving to her freinds
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:07 am

Josh watched, amazed. He had finished his food and was ready to go. "I guess we'd better get to Logan's class."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:11 am

Rachel nodded "let me just swing by the office i have to put these away" she said with a second wave she made the plates float to the rack and away.

Standing at the office door Rachel opened it and stepped in side "this is the school office "she said walking to a filing cabinet "pray you never get sent here2 she said sliding a draw open and placing the files back in "ok lets go, he probably biting at the bit by now" she chuckled 2he's ok with me , there's nothing he can do to me , but you , i think we'd better move" ans she closed the draw.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 am

Josh wasn't scared but he couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of fear in his stomach. "Yeah, we should probably get going."
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 am

I tap my foot waiting for both rachel and the new guy, seeing them enter i speak "what took ya" i ask
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 am

Rachel smiled to Logan "sorry we had to return some files to the office" she said
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 am

Josh nodded, glad that she had answered and he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 am

"ok kid next time, on time" I said the cigar in my mouth iching to be lit "rachel you first, this time no slip ups"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:19 am

Rachel sighed "Logan why do you always make things harder for me" she asked
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:20 am

"because your always slaking" i say moving close to her face "now move"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 am

Josh nodded. "Yes sir." he responded, as he moved closer to Rachel. Josh was tempted to jump between them or do something, but felt that she didn't need anyone to protect her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 am

rachel sighed and nodded heading for the changing rooms eh quickly changed into sweats then, she stepped onto the blue mats "ok now what?" she asked
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 am

"hey new kid "i shout " do ya think you caould take her on?" i ask grinning
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:27 am

Josh thought about it. "Uh, I don't know..." he told him.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 am

I rub my nose "ether you can or you can't, which is it" i asked walking over to him my arms folded across my chest "go and find out" i lean down to face him
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 am

Rachel stood a little worried he seemed a little pissed at something more than usual"better do as he says, i don't know what annoying him but you don't want to cross him" she says sighing as it ment she ahd to do the one thing she didn't want to do and that was fight espectialy not the new guy, "some way to introduce your self" she thought
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 am

Josh sighed, walking over to the matt. He was struggling on whether to go easy on her not, not that she needed it. "Alright, fine."
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:35 am

"Rachel don't you hold back" i say "Ok, what you waiting for in ivitation to your wedding" I say leaning back waiting
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 am

Rachel looked at Logan then at Josh "sorry about this" she said grabbing his shoulder she threw him over hers landing him on his back "he is my god father"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 am

Before her hand could reached his shoulder, blades stuck out of body, threatening to pierce her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 am

Rachel pulled her hand back now she used her power as she tried to lift him "No thats it" she said storming over to Logan "I won't and you know it"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 am

The blades shot back into Josh's skin, as he watched Rachel. His heart skipping a beat.
Back to top Go down
wolverine
X-Men
X-Men
wolverine

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:42 am

I rasie an eye brow "how do you expect to become an X-man if you don't try" i say moving my face close to her's i take hold of her roughly and turn her back to the mat pushing her back "you will and you can" i say
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 am

Rachel turned back her anger now strong she slapped Logan across the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting the new student
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: