Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Playing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Playing... Empty
PostSubject: Playing...   Playing... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:33 am

Natalie bounced a soccer ball from foot to foot, just playing around. Unlike usual, her head wasn't in her little game, it was off somewhere eles. She had heard about a group called the Brotherhood, who were like the X-Men but not. They were a group of Mutants but they were out, wanting justice. They were banding against the Governement and such, and Natalie was wondering if she could posably join.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

Playing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing...   Playing... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:55 am

Gambit was actually working for Magneto and they were both together outside the INstitute. " So Magneto You Want me to get zat ShapeShifter for you?" Gambit asked in HIs french Accent. Magneto was floating in the air and was wearing His normal clothes which included a Helmet. He Entered the building unseen by Eyes he didnt want to see him due to some invisiblity Cloak he had brought from Genosha. He Appeared in the Main courtyard when he took off the cloak And gambit stood beside him. Magneto Walked over to the Girl. " Hello Natalie" Mangeto said in his normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Playing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing...   Playing... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm

(this will be weird...since i cant see him)

Natalie spun around to see a guy standing there. Although he didn't look like the one that had spoken. "Hello?" she said warrily. She bounced the soccer ball on one foot. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

Playing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing...   Playing... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:00 am

" You Are the Shapeshifter Gambit Was Talking About, Child Tell Me What do you Think About the Human Race" He Said Still Floating In the air. His Cloak Then Fell Off And He was seen Floating In A red Armour With Sleeves, He Had Some Red Trousers And His Red Cape was floating backwards. His Yellow Eyes Could Be Seen AS He wore His Helmet Which Hid Most Of His hair. People With good eyes could just see His Grey Hair.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

Playing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing...   Playing... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 am

"Humans are idiots. They're cruel stupid idiots. They think that just because we can destroy, means that we will. They're stereotyping, cruel, stupid idiots."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing...   Playing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: