Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Finally some quiet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Finally some quiet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat down on the old wooden boards that made up the woodsman's cottage she had brought Caim to the one place she felt safe her own secret hide away. As she sat her thoughts drifted to the silence she now had from the touch on her shoulder back in her room.
"you don't think about much do you?" she said softly s she looked out over the lake.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Rachel looked at him "so you keep telling me" she said half standing "but again i don't believe you one bit" she said moving past him.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Caim stepped to the side and let her exit the cabin. "I don't expect you to."
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

Rachel looked at him her eyes showing annoyance at him "and why wouldn't i ?" "I.. I mean...ow i don't know what i mean" she asked now not sure why she had asked him pushed past him back into the front of the cottage "I don't know whats my thoughts yours , hers or others any more"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Caim turned to face her and crossed his arms. "Well, isn't that what you want? To not be able to hear thoughts? Sounds to me like you have what you want."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:18 am

Rachel faced him "yes, but the voices all jumble till they're one big noise, some times they are so loud i can't think straight" she stood looking into his eyes "but like i said.."she moved forward placing her hand on his cheek "when i touched you they stoped , silence, peace , I can think "
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Caim looked at her, his face blank. It felt weird to have someone touch him, but he didn't think it or show anything to give away that opinion. "Why do you think that is?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:07 am

Rachel sighed her hand now resting on his chest "I can only wonder, maybe it because you have had nothing but quiet and peace in your life, maybe it just you" she said looking at his face and into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:25 am

Caim stared at her. "That's a possibily. Maybe it's also because my thoughts are so jummbled, they meet with your jummbled thoughts and counteract each other."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:52 am

Rachel just stood her hand resting on his chest and her mind silent "I guess ," she said her tone now sad as she stood
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:27 am

Caim raised an eyebrow. "Why are you sad?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:12 am

Rachel looked at him "I thought it might have been something else" she said turning away from him "I guess i was wrong"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Caim looked at her. No he was even more confused...
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:02 am

rachel turned back to face him "you've never had some one make you feel ...diferent, warm inside" she asked as she sighed
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:48 am

Caim opened his mouth but quickly thought through his words first. "My person..." he tried to say. "Is like an icicle really... no one's ever broken through...but someone has begun to thaw it." He tried to think about if that made sense.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:34 am

Rachel looked at him "must be a very special person" she said now not knowing what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Caim blinked. She didn't realize that he was talking about her. He smirked slightly. "They are," he said. "They're one of my friends..." He looked at the floor. "My only friend."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Rachel stood looking at him her face puzzled as he spoke "friends, what's her name?" she asked her heart now waiting to brake
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Caim looked up at her. Was she really this... "It's you," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Rachel looked up at him "I'm sorry ,i thought their was some one else" she said trying to not smile "I feel such a fool"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Caim shrugged, smiling crookedly. "It's all good," he said. "Don't feel stupid."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Rachel smiled "I don't know what to say" she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Caim shrugged. "You don't have to say anything," he said.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Rachel smiled not a big smile but a smile nun the less " you said your heart as like an icicle , but to me its not" she said placing her hand on his chest "to me its warm as the summer sun"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Caim looked slightly away and leaned against the doorframe. He didn't have anything to say to that. He knew his heart was cold, and he didnt understand why she thought it wasn't. "Do you want to know how I found out about my powers?" he asked. She probably wouldnt but...
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Rachel looked at him "only if you want to talk about it" she said "and only if it doesn't make you uncomftable talking to me " she lent against the opasite frame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally some quiet
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next