Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Finally some quiet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Finally some quiet - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat down on the old wooden boards that made up the woodsman's cottage she had brought Caim to the one place she felt safe her own secret hide away. As she sat her thoughts drifted to the silence she now had from the touch on her shoulder back in her room.
"you don't think about much do you?" she said softly s she looked out over the lake.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 am

Rachel smiled and placed her hand on his "thanks" she said then chuckled " i seem to be thanking you a lot" she said now glad she had him to share her thoughts with.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 am

"It's no problem, really," Caim said, looking at her. "I'm glad that I can help."
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Rachel smiled instinctively moving to hug him again but then pulling back "don't know where i'd be with out you" she said smiling still
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Caim nodded and looked away. He still didn't get how he could have affected her so much...
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 am

Rachel saw him nod but also sensed his confusion moving to face him "can i do some thing?" she asked "ow don't worry nothing bad, i want to explain how and why i feel this way" she said looking into his eyes as her hand rested on top of his.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:54 am

Caim looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:36 am

Rachel took her hands and placed them on his cheeks closing her eyes she opened hers sending the images of her growing up into his mind one thing stayed the same , she was alone but every so often a second image would flash , pain and blood hidden under the first and she frowned "I...I.. some things wrong "she said "as if more beneath the surface"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 am

Caim was confused. "What's the blood?" he asked. He had an idea, but he wasn't sure. "There too... It seems to be coming in a pattern..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 am

Rachel held him tighter her face contorted "I...I don't know " then an image flashed into her mind and stayed , she saw women raped and used to breed slaves "No ...mom!!" she called out seeing herself being dragged away and her mother stripped and chained to a wall as she was pulled round a corner she saw bodies mutaliated and just left on the ground the eyes of one following her a she crying was dragged into a small white room crying.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 am

Caim grabbed Rachel's hands and pulled them away, trying to help both of them. He pulled her into a hug. "Rachel, Rachel it's alright. You're not there. You're here, with me. Everything is fine. Say something, please!"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:25 am

Rachel opened her eyes as the tears ran down her cheek her eyes now filled with a hidden pain "Why?" was all she said as if a door to another horrible life had opened and she couldn't leave "this is not right" she said now starting to struggle against his grip for a moment two sharp claws like logan's shot out then shoot back into her hands and she becomes more panicked "WHO AM I, WHAT THE HELL AM I !!" she shouts looking at her hands
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am

(omg)

Caim wasn't scared, he wasn't even shocked. The claws kinda made sense, but he wasn't going to say that. "You are Rachel. You are Rachel Xavier," he said slowly. "Rachel. You need to relax. We can sort this all out if you just relax."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 pm

(Caim this is set before the med lab bit so he wouldn't have known)

Rachel felt panic and pain, memory's bombarded her mind but they were her own conflicting images of what she knew as her memory's or what she thought were her own , now she wasn't sure as she brought her hands up in front of her face.

Looking up ah him her face now pailing in the night air "what am I?" she asked her hands shaking as she looked at them
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 pm

(oh yeah...oops. then ignore it...)

"You're you," Caim replied softly. There wasn't another answer to it, well, he assumed that there was but he didn't know it. "You're you."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 am

Rachel looked at him a pained and a frightened young woman now sat in font of him "if I'm me then why do i have two memory's why do i see my mother leave happy in one and tortured in the other, which are true and which are lies " she looked him straight in the eyes eyes threatening to spill with tears.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

Caim was silent for a moment. "Those are both yours unfortunatly," he said. "You're you, but you have more then one memory bank. Which makes sense seeing what you've been through."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:13 am

Rachel looked at him confused not understanding what he was saying "two memory's both mine?" her hands shaking uncontrolably "two lives, mine?" she said her eyes looking straight at him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 pm

Caim nodded once, slowly. "Y-yeah," he stummbled. "Kind of."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Rachel clenched her fist "no , can't be" she closed her eyes trying to blank out the thoughts but how ever hard she tried they remained "no...no... can't be .... can't be " she said over and over,
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:28 pm

"Rachel, what's wrong? You need to talk to me. I'm trying to help but you need to talk to me," he said worridly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 pm

she looked at him "two memorys one mind , It can't happen... It can't happen " she said almost shouting at him now her hands moving to her head "no...no can't happen not like that ...it didn't ....never no" she stood up and ran to a tree stopping and turning as she stood against it. Confusion now in her mind
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Caim ran after her and placed his hands on her shoulder when he caught up. "Rachel, what are you talking about? I want to help but you need to at least try to explain what's wrong." He was starting to get worried, and he was sure as hell showing it.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Rachel looked at him "two memory's in one mind , it can't happen " she said again "can't think straight ... muddled ... which is which" her eye showing her confusion as she looked at him as if seeing right threw him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Caim nodded. "Rachel, it is possible. Two halves of your life. Before, and after something maybe?" He hopped that he was making senes. "You need to sort the memories out. Or try to. Your head will be less jumbled..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Rachel turned her back shaking her head as if trying to shake out the memory's as she sank to her knees in front of him her body shaking violently as she breathed hard as her mind tried to sort out the memory's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally some quiet
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next