Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Finally some quiet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

Finally some quiet - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat down on the old wooden boards that made up the woodsman's cottage she had brought Caim to the one place she felt safe her own secret hide away. As she sat her thoughts drifted to the silence she now had from the touch on her shoulder back in her room.
"you don't think about much do you?" she said softly s she looked out over the lake.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 am

Rachel sighed as she sat back against the wood of the cottage "looks like a warm night tonight" she said looking at the stars above
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:54 am

Caim's smile slowly disappeared as he shut his eyes. "Mhm," he mummbled.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Rachel looked at him "what's wrong?" she asked seeing his smile fade "I only meant that it won't rain and its a clear sky"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 am

Caim opened an eye. "Nothing's wrong..." he said, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 am

Rachel blushed slightly "I saw your smile fade" she said sighing "I...I like to see you smile" she said turning her head away from him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Caim smile slightly without realizing it. "I'm not used to it, so I guess that it's easy for it to slip. But nothing's wrong," he said.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 am

Rachel smiled sightly still not convinced but she said no more "ok" she said and settled down her back against the wooden wall s she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:00 am

Caim looked away for a moment but then he realized that she was staring at him. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "What?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 am

Rachel shook her head "nothing" she said but then shifted to sit more comfortable "your different, more inward,like me but i don't show it the way you do"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Caim nodded slowly. "Ok..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 pm

she smiled sort of "your who i wish, i was, nobody to answer to and goes where they feel like" she said sighing "not tied to responcibility of running a school" she hugged her knees as she looked at her
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Caim looked over at Rachel. "What you mean 'you're tied' to the school? Is it that bad?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 am

Rachel stood up and moved back out side "I am tied because of what and who i am" she said "Daughter to charles Xavier head of...." she stopped herself from saying any more insyead taking a deep breath
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm

"So you're tied only because of your heritage?" he asked. Caim laughed. "You're joking! Forgive me, but that's a stupid reason!"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am

Rachel walked over to him poking him as she spoke "if you had such a well known dad you'd understand" she said" its not there's Rachel , its there goes xaviers daughter" she said her face inches from his
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Caim smirked, staring up at her. "I can understand to my abilities," he said. "But seriously? Why do you listen so much to what people say? They say 'There goes Xavier's daughter' and you turn and say 'My name's Rachel, thank you very much' and then walk off. You have to stop letting people push you around!"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 am

rachel turned to lok at him , why was she listening to others she after all she did have a mind over her own , he made perfect sense why had she not seen it before. "I...I.. "she could not answer him but instead sat down next to him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 am

Caim looked over at her, an eyebrow raised. "You agree?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:55 am

Rachel looked at him and sighed "yes, time i started standing up for myself "she said "and started being me for once" as she sat she leaned against him then sat up "sorry" she looked at him wondering how she had come to have a really good friend such as him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 am

Caim shook his head. "It's alright," he said simply. He looked out the doorway for a minute, before looking back at Rachel. "So, you're going to talk to the Professor when you get back?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 am

Rachel lent back on him "yeap you talked me into it" She said resting her ehad on him
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 am

Caim smiled slightly and nodded. "I'm glad that you're doing this for yourself."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am

Rachel nodded unknown she was doing it for him and herself , she knew she needed to stand up for herself but he gave her the courage to do it.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 am

Caim looked at her. "What are you thinking?" he asked. He didn't know why he had asked that, he just kind of did....
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 am

Rachel looked at him "nothing"she lied witch she wasn't good at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally some quiet   Finally some quiet - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally some quiet
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next