Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Trying to Get Control

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Trying to Get Control - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Caim crouched in the shadow of a large oak tree, out of the way of the main section of the main courtyard. He had his eyes closed and was trying to focus, but his shaking hands gave away his nervousness. His usual black sweater hung from the lowest branch above him and without it, Caim felt oddly exposed. He opened his eyes and focused on the snake tatoo that wrapped around his right wrist. Concentrating he tried to bring it to life, to get it to become real like it automaticly did when he was in trouble. This isn't good, a voice in the back of his head said. You shouldn't be practising here. Caim clentched his teeth together and stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 am

With her hand on her head she looked at him "I guess I'm more tired than i thought " she said a lopsided smile sat on her face "I..I should be going my father needs these books for his class" she said and reached out to take them from him.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 am

Caim handed them to her and stepped back a bit. "Ok...well..." He shoved his hands into his pockets again, cutting himself off.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 am

Rachel looked at him "why are you alone" she asked now feeling half asleep "ow I'm sorry i shouldn't do that is wrong"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:23 am

Caim shook his head, momentarily confused. He looked up at him, confusion in his brown eyes. "What are you-" He stopped himself when understanding kicked into his brain. He shrugged and stared at the ground. "I like it better when I'm alone..." he said simply. Because I can't hurt them, he thought.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:26 am

Rachel tipped her head "hurt, hurt who " she asked again "ow there i go again , I'm sorry but your thought are so strong and clear i can't help read them" she swayed slightly as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 am

Caim looked up at her, pain and fiercness in his eyes. "You...Alea...your sister...everybody." He turned away from her. "The most control I have...is to make them stop. They appear by themselves." He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "And sometimes I can't make them stop, and that wouldn't be a good thing." He turned a bit more towards her. "You see...I can torture and then kill you, if I wanted to, 444 different ways."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:33 am

Rachel looked at him "we all can kill in our own way " she said " i can make you feel pain that's not there or turn you into a vegetable or make you think you skin was peeling from your very bones ..." she paused placing the book on the bench raising her arms she created an illusion around them of pure hell, but after a moment made it disappeared as she swayed again
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am

Caim blinked and shook his head. He lifted and hand and put it to the side of his head. His sleeve slid down a bit to show a couple tatoos. "Impressive," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 am

Rachel noticed the tattoos but found she couldn't focuse her eyes she sat back down and cradled her head "aw my head hurts" she said softly as she sat
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 am

Caim's fiercess exstinguished itself and he lowered his hand from his head, pulling his sleeve down before putting his hand back into his pocket. "Why don't you sit under the tree?" he offered. "The sun will only make your headach worse."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 am

shaking her head she looked at him "its not the sun its from the ..." she paused "Its from the thoughts , I'm so tired i can't control my powers and i feel and hear everyone's thoughts" she glanced at his sleeve "like you can't control your tattoos but only subdue them its like that with me and thoughts all i can do it block them but when i'm really tired the trickle threw " she sighed "giving me a head ache
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:48 am

Caim looked away, silent. How was he supposed to reply to something that was related to another person's powers?
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:50 am

Rachel stood back up "I guess time i should go and rest " she said but as she moved a strong thought slabbed into her mind and she cried out and fell out cold to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:53 am

Caim spun around, hearing her scream. He dropped into a squat beside her and placed a hand carefully on her shoulder. "Rachel?" he asked. "Hey, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:56 am

Rachel didn't move her eyes firmly shut in her mind she saw anger lots of anger towards a single man she felt pain. Suddenly the books on the bench rose into the air and started to spin around hitting everything in there path.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 am

Caim looked up and then looked back at Rachel. Damn it, he thought. Then an idea came to him. It would be a little risky but if it worked...well, it would work. He pulled his sleeve up and tried to focus on the tiger on his elbow. Miraculously it sprung from his skin and pounced on top of each of the books, forcing them to the ground, before landing on the bench. It hit the ground and split under the tigers weight. Caim turned back to Rachel. "Rachel, wake up."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am

Rachel reached out grabbing his arm as her eyes shot open to look at him all the remaining book dropped to the ground "A thought strong wild nothing but anger and hate " she said coming here" she tried to sit up but found her energy was gone she looked at Caim "please help me up i have to see my father " her hand still resting on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:10 am

Caim nodded, a little freaked out about what just happened. He helped her to her feet and motioned for the tiger to run ahead of them.

(im making a post in Xavier's office)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to Get Control
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: