Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Checking My Classroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Checking My Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 am

I step into my mechanics classroom and flick on the light. I need to leave soon, but I want to check my room first. I walk through, running my hands over to car parts and text books. I smile. "Classes will start soon enough," I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 am

Saku hid behind some stuff, watching as someone looked over the stuff. He jumped up laughing as he ran over to her. "Hello!" he greeted her, smiling with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 am

I jump back a little startled. I look over at the boy who had run up to greet me. I smile. "Hey," I reply. He looks thirteen, but more boyish then the average.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:53 am

"What are you doing?" he asked, as he opened his eyes. He looked at the stuff in awe.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 am

"I was just checking my classroom. Just to make sure that nothing had been damaged or stolen since I've been away..." I look around and bite my lip.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 am

"Cooly!" he said, jumping up and down. "What's it do?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 am

"Well-" I point to a pile of pipes near by. "Those are parts to the fuel injection system-" I point to a giant hunk of metal...thing. "That's an engine..." I stop and look at him. I'm not sure if I should continued... I raise my arms towards to ceiling. "Everthing in here relates to cars or motorcycles one way or another. Or boats... Just mechanics over all." I lower my arms and smile.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 am

"OoooOOoOOoO!!!" he jumped excitedly as he looked around. "That's cooler than cool! That's awesome!" he grinned. "Will I get to make cars and stuff?!"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:07 am

I smile at the boy's excitement. "Not right away, but if you do well in everything else then you'll be able to try." I cross my arms and look around before looking back at him. "You have to learn how to do everything first, starting with simple things like knowing what tools are which. Your first two terms would be mostly text book stuff and copying. Boring I know, but you have to know it."
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 am

"Awww..." he murmured, his face saddening a bit, before it became excited again. "I like your class!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:14 am

I smile. "So, when I come back, do you want to sign up for my class?" I ask, hopeful. I hadn't gotten a year student in about a year, and most of the students were finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 am

Saku jumped excitedly. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" he smiled, this was going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

I smile. "Well then, I think I should learn your name first. My name's Nadia," I say, extending my hand.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 pm

Saku looked at her hand, then looked back up as he hugged her. "My name is Saku Mizu." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 pm

I smile and ruffle the boy's hair. "Nice to meet you Saku," I say.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Saku grins. "What's your name?" he asked her, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:39 pm

"My name's Nadia," I reply.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:41 pm

"Hey Nadia!" he smiled, then looked around. "Want to see my powers?" he smiled, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm

I nod and cross my arms. "Alright. Go ahead kid, but be careful. I have to add the 'be careful' onto the end. You know, teacher and all..." I laugh. "Never mind me. Sure, show me."
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Saku smiled as water appeared out of the air, circling around him like a snake. He moved his hands controlling it, as it shot into the air turning into ice. Saku caught it, revealing an ice in the shape of a snake. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:17 am

I clap. "That was really good!" I exclaim. "And for someone your age as well!" I know that he's 13, but still, not many people have that kind of control. "That was really fantastic!" I reach behind me and pick up a metal pole. I show it to Saku and then bend it to match the shape of the snake in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Saku grins, happily. Then his eyes widen as she bends the metal pole. "Woah..."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:50 am

I smile and twist it back into its straight shape. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Saku

Saku

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:05 am

Saku smiles, looking around. "Is anyone else in this class?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:36 pm

I shrug and place the metal pole back on the desk. "A couple kids, about ten others. But they're all graduating from this class this year, so next year, unless someone else joins, you'll be my only student."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking My Classroom   Checking My Classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking My Classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: The city :: other Rp.-
Jump to: