Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

meeting the new student

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

meeting the new student - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat in the main courtyard files lay all around her as she read each one carfully , she sighed as she looked around , "why am i doing this" she asked herself "for my father?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:04 am

Josh smiled. "Okay." he didn't like lying all too much, but it was much better than if people found out.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:09 am

Rachel sighed and smiled Laying her head close to his "do you want to go back or stay her a bit longer, we do have all day" she said smirking as she ran her hand up his leg
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 am

Josh blushed as her hand went up his leg. "St-stay h-here." he stuttered because of her hand moving up his leg. He wasn't used to this much attention.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:13 am

Rachel smiled her hand resting on his waist "that's fine by me" she said moving till her body touched his her face close to his "I love you Josh" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:14 am

He smiled. "I love you too, Rachel." he told her, his blush deepening as he felt her breasts against his chest.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 am

her hand moved from his waist to his chest where she now lay her head "I wish i was ten years younger then it wouldn't matter " she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:19 am

Josh smiled, holding her. "Don't feel bad, I don't care if the world finds out. I'll always love you."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:24 am

Rachel hugged him " I am not sure what my father will say" she said "but he's more raped up in his school and the X-men than to care, Logan i think would probably make things tough for you or storm out and get drunk that his god daughter in not a little girl any more"she looked into his eyes "none of it matters to me"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:25 am

Josh thought about it. He didn't care what anyone thought, even Logan. He kissed her gently. "Nothing will separate us..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:29 am

Rachel smiled kissing him "do you think you could go again?" she asked her hand resting on his chin
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:30 am

Josh sighed, it had been his first time and he was tired out. "If your on top this time." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Rachel smiled "your tired i can tell rest" she said smiling "theirs plenty of time" she rested her head again on his chest as she too succome to exhaustion slowly drifting of to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Josh laid his arm around her as he too fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Rachel tossed in her sleep, she was back in the holding cell a red hot branding iron inched its way down to her she could feel its heat as it drew close she felt the hands of the guards holding her as it touched her skin , then with a pain filled cry she sat up her hand instinctively grabbing her back as she breathed hard on the bed wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Josh was still asleep, snoring slightly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Rachel slipped from the bed moving slowly to his bathroom and the sink her stomach turning as she moved reaching it she could hold back no longer and threw up in the toilet she felt her body shake and tears run down her face
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Josh turned over feeling for Rachel's warmth, then his eyes came open realizing she wasn't there. He heard throwing up and ran towards the bathroom. "Are you sick?" he asked her concerned as he walked over to her, rubbing her on the back.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Rachel looked at him taking some tissue she wiped her mouth then dropped it down the toilet "same night mare, same reaction" she said standing up her legs feeling like jelly " I want to forget but i can't I relive the same day , i feel the pain as they brand me then i wake feeling like i am going to be sick then i do" she said turning to the sink and running the cold water splashing it on her face she hoped he hadn't seen the tears
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 pm

He rubbed her back gently. "I'm sorry..." he told her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Rachel turned and held him tight " they gave me something , injected me with a serum it turned me blind, for several days i could see nothing but i could hear everything sense everyone's thoughts " she said
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 pm

"What were they thinking?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Rachel looked at him "they wanted to die" she said simply "those people in the cells , they wanted to die , they called out for death to take them and i heard it "she felt her stomach turn again and wrapped her arms around her "I heard the guard and there cruel thoughts, siantists and the experiments they were planning " her stomach turned again "I...I.." she didn't finish turning quickly she threw up again
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Josh watched as she threw up again. "It's okay...Just don't think about it." he told her, sympathetically. He rubbed her back again, soothingly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Rachel looked up at Josh "Caim is the only person who can do that" she said "some how his touch stops the voices, once I'm awake i can block them but asleep they creep back in" she now shook as she took a deep breath in.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:40 pm

He felt a pang of jealousy inside him. "S-so, what do you want to do now...?" he asked her, wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting the new student
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: