Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

meeting the new student

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

meeting the new student - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Rachel sat in the main courtyard files lay all around her as she read each one carfully , she sighed as she looked around , "why am i doing this" she asked herself "for my father?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:23 am

Rachel looked at him "Yeah i think you should or i won't get out of here but just keep going round in circles" she said taking a deep breath in and chuckling
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 am

Josh blushed, wrapping his right arm around her waist to support her. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:30 am

Rachel chuckled glancing at her father when he put his arm around her waist but he had his back to them "back to the lift second floor" she said as she moved with him.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:31 am

Josh nodded, as they got to the lift and after a little while of her almost stumbling they got to her room.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:36 am

Rachel pushed open the door to her room her bed was made and the floor clean the only thing out of place was the fact her curtains remained closed "I am so glad i cleaned this this morning" she said moving to the bed "I can feel this is not going to be one of my better days ,"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:38 am

Josh helped her lay down in her bed, blushing a little. "Uh, Rachel...I was wondering, if you didn't have anything to do tomorrow afternoon, would you like to go to the beach with me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:45 am

Rachel lay her head on her pillow sighing as she did when she heard him ask if she would go to the beach with him she opened her eyes "erm, sure" she said
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:48 am

Josh grinned, happily. He sat on the edge of the bed. "erm, Do you need anything?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:50 am

Rachel sighed "a new lip" she said wincing "I could just kill Logan" she said moving her hand to rest beside her on the bed " he knows i can't get angry"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:53 am

Josh looked down, sighing. "Is it always like that in his class?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 am

Rachel chuckled "he has different stages , first anger second angrier and last ballistic that if you really piss him off toddy was just angry" she slowly sat up "today was different normally he's protective not aggressive"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:58 am

Josh thought, looking up. "Do you have any idea about why he was so aggressive?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:04 am

Rachel coughed her throat aching "nope "maybe he didn't get his favoite spot at the bar last night, who knows" her voice sounding slightly raspy
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 am

"Are you sure your okay?" he asked her, moving his hand to hers.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 am

Rachel looked at his hand on hers "my throats a bit sore and my lip aches but other than that yea " she smiled "you never ask why i can't lose my temper"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:14 am

He shrugged. "Well why can't you?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:19 am

Rachel lay back on the bed "when i was small something happen to me something fell from space and went inside me since that day its been growing when i lose my temper it come out and harms those i care about , so i try not to" she covered her face with her hands "Logan know that but he still try's"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 am

Josh listened, astonished. Then he blushed. "You...care about me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:52 am

Rachel smiled "i care about you.. and all those who come to this school" she said adding the last part as her cheeks blushed, grasping his hand in her own she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 am

Josh smiled, knowing he was probably an idiot for trying this. He leaned in towards Rachel and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am

Rachel froze as he lent forward and kissed her , she pulled away not because of his kiss but because of her lip "I'm sorry, damn that Logan " she said wincing
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:05 am

Josh blushed, looking away slightly. "Erm, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 am

Rachel looked at him "for what?" she asked "not your fault Logan got pissed off" she said "I should have sensed it before i went in"
Back to top Go down
Josh
X-Men
X-Men
Josh

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 am

"I should've jumped in sooner..." he told her, holding her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:13 am

Rachel smiled " its ok, you did enough with our you being there i probably be in the infirmary in worse condition" she sat up slowly leaning forward she gently kissed him back "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting the new student   meeting the new student - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting the new student
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: