Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

beach fun with gambit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

beach fun with gambit Empty
PostSubject: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:02 am

Rachel sat and watched as Gambit drove to the beach once there she found a nice quiet spot with a small beach hut where she could change , slipping into her bathing suit she lay on the towel feeling the sun on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:06 am

Gambit Parked his car and then went to a beach hut Beside Rachels. He Took Off His Top And His Trousers. He took off his jacket aswell and Put on some shorts. He then headed out of the beach hut. There he saw rachel but stayed stood up
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:14 am

Rachel looked up at Gambit "you going to stand up all the time?" she asked "beaches are for relaxing , so relax" she rolled on to her front.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:17 am

Gambit went over and grabbed his towel and Placed it on the sand. He lay down on the Towel and closed his eyes his face facing the sun.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:26 am

Rachel opened her eyes watching him as he lay down and smiled as she rolled to her back her arms down at her side as she sun bathed , soon she was hot an sat up "you want to take a swim?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:28 am

" Im Going to surf" He Said The Waves werent big enough but when he got up he revealed something under his towel. There Was An Ace Of Diamonds there. He picked it up and went to hire a surf board. He came back a minute later and headed for the sea.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:35 am

Rachel sat up and watched him surf smiling as she watched " he's good" she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:38 am

Gambit lay down on the board. He then grabbed his Card and it started to glow purple. He threw it at the sea and a wave start to form as it exploded. Gambit stood up on the surf board as the wave came towards him. He steered his Board so it wouldnt get hit by the Wave. He surfed the wave not perfectly but well. WHen the wave came down the current sent him to the Shore." Now i will swim" He Said.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:43 am

Rachel smiled "neat trick" she said standing and walking over to him "can you do any others?" she asked.

Just down the beach two guys were walking seeing Rachel they walked over "hey babe "said one as he snaked his arm around her waist.

Rachel tried to pull away but with his arm around her she barely moved "hi your self" she said now disgusted
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:47 am

" It depends On How Many Cards i have" He Said. " The More i have the bigger they become. And I can also use these cards to get Some Drinks for free"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:50 am

Rachel looked at the man with his arm around her "would you mind me and my friend are not interested" she said grappling with the man's arm.

"hey, friend, beat it me and the lady here are gonna have some fun" said one man the second laughed.

Rachel looked at Gambit now a little scared "let me go" she said
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:52 am

" You Heard Her... Let Her go" He Said as He Grabbed his Staff. He COuldnt use his cards because that would be to dangerous.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:02 am

The man griped Rachel tight "why should i , me and my friend want to see what goodies she has" he said grinning as his hand moved to Rachel waist and slowly up.

Rachel struggled but as he pulled her against him she froze his hand sent a shiver threw her "I think coming to the beach as a bad idea , too may animals around " she said looking at gambit her eyes showing just how scared she was.

The man growled as she spoke lashing out he hit her across the face "I like feisty more fun"he looked at her friend"now beat it" he started to pull her away.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:06 am

Gambit Grabbed 4 Cards. He Then Ran At The Guy With his Staff. He placed his staff on the ground and jumped over the Guy. He landed behind him Where he sent his pole to the back of the Guy. He Then Sent the Man Straght across The BEach. His 4 cards glowed purple with the man still on the floor He threw them at him. They hit and caused a Large explosion. They all missed the man but the sand caved in and the man was trapped in a hole in the sand. The Sand from above started to cave in burying all his body except his head.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:13 am

Rachel fell to the ground as the man let her go her cheek now red and held a small cut , standing she turned to the second man holding out her hand she made a force field throwing the man far into the water, she sat back down on the sand "why dose this happen to me" she said wincing as she touched her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:17 am

Gambit put his staff back and went to buy some plasters,A Few seconds later he was back. He walked over to Rachel and kneeled down beside her. He Put theplaster on her. "It Is Ok. Deir Gone now" he Said Brushing her hair with his hand.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:25 am

Rachel looked at him "no, its not!" she said "it always happens around me"she stood up brushing him off she headed back to the beach house where she sat on the step her face now buried in her knees as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Gambit Walked over to her. " Do Not Cry Ma Mademoiselle. I Will Make sure anyone who tries to get to you forcefully Will Pay the price"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

Rachel looked up at him "how will you stop creeps like that , hurt them, then how will i find love " she said turned and headed inside , re-emerging dressed she walked off down the beach back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:41 am

Gambit headed in at the same time and got dressed aswell. He came back in his usual clothes. He placed his staff on his back and a deck in his pocket. He then headed for the car. " I Dont have to use just violence" He Said. He then jumped into the car.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:55 am

Rachel sat next to him her heart heavy "Im sorry , Its just.." she paused "never mind" she sid turning to watch the scenery go past the windo as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:59 am

Gambit started driving back to the insitute. He kept his eyes on the road but asked rachel. " What is it?"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:03 am

Rachel looked at him "there is some one i care for , but i am getting the feeing he's not intrested in me" she said sadly slowly she looked back out the window "he quietens the voices in my head when they get too much , just by his touch" she said she touch the glass of the window softly.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:16 am

" You Are talking about Caim No?" He Said. He knew exactly who she was talking about since He overheard Logan speaking about it.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:54 am

Rachel didn't look at gambit but just lowered her head sighing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beach fun with gambit   beach fun with gambit Empty

Back to top Go down

beach fun with gambit
Page 1 of 1