Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Gambit was wearing his normal clothes but he had an X-men Badge on his coat. He Walked out onto the courtyard get used to the SUrroundings again . " Great To be back in the Insitute"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:38 am

" Then Lets Go Ma Madamoiselle " He Said As He Saw her looking at caim. He Had saw him before when he first came out. Gambit then pulled out some cards again And started shuffling them.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:13 am

Rachel sighed as she moved with Gambit, the beach did sound nice and she needed to relax at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:19 am

Gambit was soon outsideof the institute Hoping that Rachel was behind him. He was still shuffling cards and nodded to students and teachers who went past him.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:21 am

Rachel moved to behind him placing her hand on his shoulder to let him know she was there "so how do you want to get there bike or car?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:23 am

" Ill Drive." He Said. He Went over to The side of the street And grabbed his keys. He Pressed a button on one and A Bleeping sound Came from A Ferrari That looked like This
Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 FerrariA
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:42 am

Rachel shook her head with a smile "always the flamboyant hey gambit" she said
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:45 am

" This Car was my payment after one of my Missions when i was still a thief." He Said Jumping into the Drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:49 am

Rachel opened the door and slid in next to him " nice but too flash for my liking" she smiled at him as she sat back in the deep leather seats
Back to top Go down
Gambit/Magneto
X-Men
X-Men
Gambit/Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:52 am

" It Was Free i took it " He Said. He PLaced his hand on the steering wheel. He Placed his foot on the accelartor and Placed the gear shift on Drive. He Started driving towards the Beach.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:24 pm

After he saw that nothing would happen, he knew he couldn't do anything, he just packed up his stuff and left.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)   Getting Used To The Insitute(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Used To The Insitute(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2