Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Grabbing Something Quick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Grabbing Something Quick Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I open a cuboard and take a box of granola bars down. Looking around the familiar kitchen I take two bars out of the box and slip them into my back pocket. I put the box away and close the cuboard. I sigh. After being away for two months, I thought that parting for a week wouldn't be as hard. "Guess not," I say outloud.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Caim pushed open the door to the kitchen, a text book in his hand. He flipped a page as he walked into the kitchen, and looked up. A girl dressed all in black with black hair stood to the side of the kitchen. Caim narrowed his eyes and didn't move. Who was this girl? He hadn't seen her around before. His scorpion skittered down his arm and across the floor to the girl's feet, where it climbed up her leg.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:14 pm

I feel something on my leg and I look down. A bright red scorpion is just passing my knee. I smile and reach my hand down towards it. It crawls onto my hand and I lift my hand up, so I can look at it. I smile. "Aren't you cute," I say. "But where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Caim closed his book with a loud snap. "That would be mine," he said.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I look over to see a boy dressed in all black standing near the door. I smile and pull my glasses off. "Hey," I say. I hold out the scorpion. "Is this really yours?"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:16 am

Caim nodded and the scorpion disappeared from her hand. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:18 am

I lean against the counter and slip my glasses into my pocket. "I'm Nadia and I live here." I pause. "Well...not for the time being. But I think you understand..." I continue to smile at him. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:23 am

She lived here? "I've never seen you here before," he said. Then again, he rarely saw anyone...but she didn't have to know that.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:39 am

"That's because I've only just come back," I say. "I won't be here for long. But give me a week and you'll see me often."
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 am

Caim tapped his fingers on his arms. "Is that so? Well where have you been? And where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:15 am

I sigh, but keep my smile on my face. This kid was starting to bug me a little, but I wasn't taking it personaly. He looked the kind that was naturally agresive. "I've been traveling. And I'm going to work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing Something Quick   Grabbing Something Quick Empty

Back to top Go down

Grabbing Something Quick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Kitchen :: Kitchen-
Jump to: