Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

begining of the end for all mutants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

begining of the end for all mutants Empty
PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Caim walked down the street that had the Town Hall on it, and saw some offical looking men pasting posters up against some buildings and poles. He waited until no one was looking and walked up to the poster. He stared at it and then his heart started to pound. Most of the people at the Institute hadn't registered earilier, and most of the most probably wouldn't want to. But they'd get thrown in jail most likely if they didn't. He looked around to see if anyone had seen him and flipped his hood on before running down the street to catch the bus; he had to get to the Institute.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:48 am

Jane watched a young boy walk away from her window and smiled her plan was moving just as she wanted it "soon father what you started i will finish" she said softly to her self.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:07 am

Rachel stood at the foot of the steps of the town hall she knew by going inside she would revel she was a mutant , but she could stand it no longer , the only person who understood her could be nothing but close friends and this tore her up inside.
she remembered the pain and suffering she had seen as a small girl with her mother and it scared her but what else could she do she was nineteen and had nobody she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Caim jumped off the bus before the doors had barely opened and saw Rachel standing farther up the street. "Rachel!" he called. He ran up to her and stepped in front of her to face her. "What are you doing here!"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:32 am

Rachel turned her head away from him she was about to speak when several men in uniforms with guns surrounded both of them.
Back to top Go down
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:38 am

"well , well what do we have here " she motioned to two of the men who moved behind the girl and boy "welcome mutant" she walked up to the boy "I have seen you before?" she said then smiled "ow yes you came here when i put up the posters, Take them to the holding cells" she barked at the guards "but first " she took something from one guard a collar snapping it around the girls neck "a mutant restraining collar, should keep her weak as a kitten , miss Xavier"
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:54 am

Rachel looked at Caim as the collar was snapped closed she felt her strength go and she fell to her knees, her eyes now directed at the senator .
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:15 am

Caim backed away from the men and from the Senator. Him...posters...Then he remembered. Oh crap. He ground his teeth together. "You're not taking us anywhere," he hissed. He slowly bent down and wrapped and arm around Rachel's waist, lifting her up.
Back to top Go down
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:09 am

the senator laughed "ow won't i " she motioned for more men, this time they aimed at Rachel "you don't do as we say she dies" she said grinning evilly"the collar i placed around her neck as i said nullifies her powers" , one man moved behind Caim quickly snapping a collar around his neck , she walked over to him her hand cupping his chin "but i can also use it to kill her "with a wave of her hand two guards grabbed his arms
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:17 am

Rachel clung to Caim the cold of the collar tight against her neck "Caim get away " she whispered "I didn't want you involved"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Caim growled as he started to try to pull away from the men. "I'm not leaving," he growled in Rachel's direction. "Do you really think that I'm that cold hearted." He gave another tug and his arm slipped out of one of the men's hands, then he kicked the other one in the shin and rushed at the senator.
Back to top Go down
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:30 am

reaching into her pocket she quickly pulled out a small box pressing the button she grinned as she heard the girl cry out behind the boy "I can turn up the intensity and kill her , if you get any closer" she looked at him coldly as two guards grabbed him pulling him back to beside the girl who now still clutched at the collar her face twisted with the pain she felt.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:36 am

Rachel would have spoken but as Caim moved to wards the woman she felt a surge of intense pain run threw her body and mind and she could do nothing but cry out "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" she yelled her hands clutching at the collar around her neck, it felt as if a thousand hot pokers pressed against her skin and in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:47 am

"Stop!" Caim screamed at the senator. He was about to struggle, but he knew that she'd only hurt Rachel more. Crap, he thought. Teeth clentched and musles locked he stopped moving and stared at the senator. This didn't go like I planned...
Back to top Go down
senator jane kelly

senator jane kelly

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:24 am

she smiled at Caim "good choice " she pressed the button again smiling as she saw the girl fall onto her hands "do that again and you'll feel what she felt" she says her face inches from his "take them to the detention centre" she said as two men went to dragged Rachel to a black van.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:37 am

Rachel felt the pain suddenly stop and she fell forward onto her hands breathing hard as she looked at the senator "if i wasn't..."she stopped "I'd..." she glanced at Caim but then shook her head knowing if she made a move she would hurt Caim and was the last thing she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: begining of the end for all mutants   begining of the end for all mutants Empty

Back to top Go down

begining of the end for all mutants
Page 1 of 1