Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

Trying to Get Control

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caim

Caim

Trying to Get Control Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:33 am

Caim crouched in the shadow of a large oak tree, out of the way of the main section of the main courtyard. He had his eyes closed and was trying to focus, but his shaking hands gave away his nervousness. His usual black sweater hung from the lowest branch above him and without it, Caim felt oddly exposed. He opened his eyes and focused on the snake tatoo that wrapped around his right wrist. Concentrating he tried to bring it to life, to get it to become real like it automaticly did when he was in trouble. This isn't good, a voice in the back of his head said. You shouldn't be practising here. Caim clentched his teeth together and stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:07 am

Rachel walked threw the courtyard her arms filled with book as she walked towards the classrooms stopping for a moment she wobbled as she held the books but then a gust of wind blew knocking them from her arms and onto the floor "ow no" she said with a sigh as she knelt to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Caim turned towards the noise and at that moment, the snake chose to come alive. Caim watched in horror as it sped around the tree and Rachel. It snapped at her hand once before wrapping itself around her leg. It had just opened its mouth to bite when Caim ran to a halt. "Stop!" he shouted. The snake turned his head to look at Caim, while he stared in shock at Rachel. The snake unraveled itself and went back over to Caim before disappearing back onto his wrist. Caim stared at Rachel for another second before turning and darting back into the shadow of the tree. I should have listened to myself! he thought.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:21 am

as she moved to pick up the books a snake appeared from no where snapping at her and wrapping around her leg she stood quiet still she would have used her powers to send for help but a man ran out she looked at him as he looked at her for a second she thought she knew him then the snake left her and the man moved back to the tree "wait!, what's your name?" she asked gently
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm

(just saying, you do know me. Since i've been here a while)

Caim grabbed his sweater down from the branch and hurridly shoved his arms into the sleeves, all while trying to get his hands to stop shaking and his heart from pounding. He needed to make sure that he left without the girl noticing, but there was no way to do that. He reached up and pulled him self into the tree, and then the girl's question floated up to great him. "Wait! What's your name?!" Caim looked down at her from his hidden perch in the tree and bit his lip, noting saying anything.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

Rachel looked at the man "Caim is that you" she asked as she walked to the tree "you know its not good sitting in that tree" she said and sat underneath it " I guess you don't want to talk to me, its ok nobody dose at this point"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Caim shifted slightly and looked down at her. She looked tired and not happy like he usualy saw her as (assumpsion). What did she mean that no one wanted to talk to her? He lowered himself down a branch, careful because Rachel was right; this wasn't the best tree to climb in. "What happened?" he asked quietly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Xavier

Adaleen Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 pm

"Rach, that's not true. Unless you did something I don't know of." Adaleen said from the other tree.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Caim looked over at another tree and saw Adea. He stared at her for a second before shifting farther into the tree. He didn't want to be seen at the moment, and was worried that if these girls stayed...and if his nervous level continued to rise...that he'd to something that he'd really regret later.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:32 am

Rachel looked at him in the tree "I can sense your nervousness" she said softly "and i know what its like to be new , just think what its like having to live here and run this place with nobody to share it with2 she said standing up she picked up her books "guess i'll leave you alone" sighing she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

Caim watched her walk away and he slowly climbed out of the tree. "Um..." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "You don't have to..." he said slowly. Why does this always happen, he thought. I dont want to be seen but my brain goes against me. "You just..." He gave a half shrug. "...caught me off guard?" Once again, his simple statement turned into a question.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 am

Rachel stopped and turned to look at him "guess im not good company "she said as she sat on a bench "running this place takes a lot and its difficult when your on your own" she thumbed the books now on her lap
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 am

Caim stayed where he was, not daring to go any closer to her. He tapped his foot slightly against the ground. "What about the Professor...doesn't he help?" he asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 am

Rachel looked at him "ow sure father dose what he can but the day to day running left to me since my sisters not really old enough to" she said "what i really could use is.. " she paused "no " she sighed "it'll happen when it dose " she said
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 am

Caim looked up at her, his normaly blank face holding a slight piece of confusion. "What could you use?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 am

Rachel looked at him and sighed "what i could use is a boy friend but I'm so busy when am i gonna find the time" she said
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:54 am

Caim nodded slowly, that wasn't really what he thought she was going to say. "Hmm..." He placed his hand absentmindedly around his right wrist, above where his snake lay.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:57 am

rachel sighed again "ether that or grow an extra pair of arms " she said "i suppose even a assistant would do "
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 am

Caim looked up at her, not really knowing how to reply to the stuff she was saying. "Um...sorry about earlier," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:00 am

Rachel looked at him "Huh, ow, that's ok I guess i should watch where I'm walking " she said "I was so deep in my own thoughts i never saw that snake , colours were nice though, i wonder what breed it was?".
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:04 am

Caim shrugged. "I never really checked," he mummbled. "And it wasn't your fault...I should watch what I'm doing." He bit his lip a little and nudged a rock with his foot.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:07 am

Rachel sighed then yawned even though it was the middle of the day "ow, I'm sorry I've had two long days and early mornings with new people arriving its comes with a lot of paper work" she said sitting back on the bench the warm sun feeling good against her skin "I was hoping to rest under your tree but i guess not"
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:09 am

Caim stepped away from the tree by a couple feet. "No...go ahead. I'm not-" He stopped himself from talking and looked around, anywhere but at her.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 am

Rachel shook her head "No i must be heading back inside " she said but as she stood her head sun and she grabbed for the bench to steady herself letting the books drop again to the floor
Back to top Go down
Caim

Caim

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 am

Caim slowly walked over and knelt down to pick up the books she had dropped. He stood up and handed them to her, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Get Control   Trying to Get Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to Get Control
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: Courtyard :: Main Courtyard-
Jump to: