Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

A day out in the city

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea

Alea

A day out in the city Empty
PostSubject: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Alea rode the bus to the city and glared at anyone who pointed at her. She smiled when she saw her brother's walk over to her. "Hi Tai, hey Sesshy." She said smiling. Sesshomaru may be even colder than her but he was the most protective over her.

"Alea." Sesshomaru said and sat down.

"Hey Lee, what's up?" Taisho said smiling.

"Nothing, I think I made friends at the school." she said.

Sesshomaru's eyes widened and Taisho gaped.

"You...made...friends?" Taisho said slowly. "Sessh she's finally done it!" he said laughing and hugged his sister. "Took you long enough though."

"Shut up. Meany." she said and hugged him back. She still had orange hair like he did.
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 am

Rachel had been out picking up supplies at the town and decided to stop for a warm coffee . Spotting a cafe she placed the supplies into her pick up and walked over sitting down at a table and looking at the menu. Out the corner of her eyes she potted a face she recognised it was Alea but realising she was with friends she just smiled and ordered herself a coffee
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Xavier

Adaleen Xavier

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Adaleen walked into the cafe and saw her sister. "Hey Rach. Mind if I sit with you? I kinda owe you an explanation." Adaleen said remembering the previous day in the court yard.
Back to top Go down
Alea

Alea

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Alea looked over and noticed the two Xaiver's. She waved at them and smiled at her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Xavier

Adaleen Xavier

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Ada smiled and waved back. "She's doing better then when she first came to the school."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:36 pm

rachel smiled "I haven't had much time to meet the new people yet" she said "but if yo say so , sister" she said sipping her coffee
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Xavier

Adaleen Xavier

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 pm

"She at least made a few friends." Adaleen said and sighed. "I...the boy from my dreams is at the school...."
Back to top Go down
rachel jane Xavier
X-Men
X-Men
rachel jane Xavier

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 am

rachel drank her coffee and said nothing till she had finished "if he's here than why worry at lest you can keep an eye on him" she said "be glad you have a boy to keep an eye on" she took a deep breath "I'm sorry i have been under a lot of stress lately"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day out in the city   A day out in the city Empty

Back to top Go down

A day out in the city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xavier institute for gifted children :: The city :: cafe del' mar-
Jump to: