Xavier institute for gifted children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Xavier institute for gifted children

a new school for a new age.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are currently on summer brake but school classes will resume soon .
we are open to all cannon and original characters feel free to add your application and I will view as soon as.

New to the school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alea

Alea

New to the school Empty
PostSubject: New to the school   New to the school EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Alea got out of her older brother's car and glared at the school. "Why do I have to come here now? No one will talk or pay attention to me? It'd be like being home with Myra and Ethan." She said referring to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Xavier

Adaleen Xavier

New to the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the school   New to the school EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Adaleen came over to the three people. "Hello, I'm Adaleen Xaiver. My father runs the school. I'm sure she'll do fine here." she said giving the girl a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alea

Alea

New to the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the school   New to the school EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Alea just ignored the girl. She knew she would never be fully excepted anywhere. "Alea." she said knowing that she would need to give her name. "Alea Black."
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Xavier

Adaleen Xavier

New to the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the school   New to the school EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Ada knew this girl had been through rough times. "Follow me, i'll give you a tour if you like."
Back to top Go down
Alea

Alea

New to the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the school   New to the school EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Alea looked at her brothers and waited for them to scold her for being rude.

"Alea, be nice and listen. We'll just be in town and i'm sure you'll be visiting us." Sessh said coldly and looked at his twin. "We better go. Be good and listen." he said then got in the car.

Taisho hugged her and smiled. "Be good squirt. See ya soon." he said then got in the car.

"Bye." She said and watched them leave. "I'll find my way around. I'd rather not be bothered. Where's my room?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the school   New to the school Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the school
Page 1 of 1